New saturn guide on GameFAQs

Humm, pretty helpfull for hardcore fans
cool.gif

Hi

what is with the game Winning Post 2 (Koei Best Edition) with the No. GS-7666...

Refering to your list (in which it is missing) it has to be Seganet compatible...?

The game's tag is T-7666G, not GS-7666.

Koei games are all T-76xxG, and games with the two last digits above the number 50 are "Koei Best" reeditions. That information is actually to be published in the next update.

It will fill 2 gaps in yout list :

GS-9043 / ROUKANIICHIDANTOA-RU

T-3113G / RAGNAGARD (Shin-Ou-Ken)

Here is what I found for Acclaim Japan :

T-81 Acclaim Japan

T-8101G / D no Syokutaku

T-8102G / NBA JAM TOURNAMENT EDITION

T-8103G / VIRTUA PHOTOSTUDIO

T-8104G / RISE 2 RESSURRECTION

T-8105G / NFL QUARTERBACK CLUB '96

T-8106G / REVOLUTION X

T-8107G / MORTAL KOMBAT II

T-8108G

T-8109G / Yellow Brick Road

T-8110G

T-8111G / BIG HURT BASEBALL

T-8112G / WRESTLE MIANIA THE ARCADE GAME

T-8113G / ALIEN TRILOGY

T-8114G / STRIKER '96

T-8115G / IRONMAN/XO

T-8116G / NFL QUARTERBACK CLUB '97

T-8117G

T-8118G / BATMAN FOREVER THE ARCADE GAME

T-8119G / SPACEJAM

T-8120G / WWF IN YOUR HOUSE

T-8121G

T-8122G / NBA JAM EXTREME

T-8123G / THE CROW

T-8124G

T-8125G

T-8126G

T-8129G / TIME COMMANDO

Hey Chaz - Why does Akumajo Dracula X - Gekka no Yasoukyoku have two product numbers (or tags)?? There's T-9527G on the sides and GS-9039 on the back.

--Oh, and by the way, Great Reference!! (FAQ)
wub.gif

vbt :

I actually have all the remaining editors games such as Acclaim's, I just need some time to transfer them from a .txt document where I'm classifying all the tags to the actual guide. I'm working pretty hard on an huge article for www.bouledefeu.com so I don't have much time for it right now...

CrazyGoon :

I might have to add that incident, since you're not the first one to notice.

This comes from a weird mistake/issue/enigma. You don't own the orignal copy I can bet, you probably've got this backcover from the internet, certainly from SaturnCovers.

This is *not* the original backcover of Akumajou Dracula X Gekka no Yasoukyoku.

You can spot several differences with the original :

*The full moon is not the same

*Characters are moved and Maria is zoomed out.

*The whole information/legal section on the bottom is actually Virtua Fighter Remix's (!!!) with the original KCE Nagoya logo added under Maria (whereas on the original backcover it's on the far left). All the information displayed except for the KCE Nagoya logo are VF Remix's, including the Tag number mentioned (GS-9039).

*Ever noticed your pretty special "1-2 players" version ^^ (in the yellow box, down/right) ?

*On the side, the fake backcover's romaji title reads :

Dracula X ~Nocturne in the Moonlight~ T-9527G

The original reads :

AKUMAJO DRACULA X ~GEKKA NO YASOUKYOKU~ T-9527G (VS010-J1)

I your french doesn't suck too much, here's where we've spotted the mistake for the first time (middle of page, post #21) :

http://sscollection.free.fr/yabbse/index.p...id=321;start=15

I'll actually add that to the FAQ of the guide's next update ^^

If any of you have more questions, do ask, I'll try to help.

Originally posted by CHAZumaru °_°@Jun 29, 2003 @ 03:01 PM

vbt :

I actually have all the remaining editors games such as Acclaim's, I just need some time to transfer them from a .txt document where I'm classifying all the tags to the actual guide. I'm working pretty hard on an huge article for www.bouledefeu.com so I don't have much time for it right now...

Ok sorry CHAZumaru °_°, it was just to help you.
huh.gif
sad.gif

Wow! *applause* Thanks for the info
smile.gif
I think I'll be refering to your 'guide' a lot for more often from now on
biggrin.gif
- Yes, I was using the scan from sscovers as the basis of the question and now when I look at the virtua fighter remix one I see the identical bottom half as you were saying
smile.gif
(very naughty to the person who uploaded such a scan!) Next time I'm on ebay I'll check out that Castlevania game and see this cover with me own eyes!
cool.gif
Also a toast to Rysley for his most excellent site :cheers (to Rysley: I'll contribute my scans as soon as I get a scanner!
blush.gif
)

One last question Chaz - Discworld II: Missing Presumed ...!? was released for Europe only (no JAP or USA releases), though when checked with satcon, the product code is T-????G (no -50). European releases always have "-50" on the end right? I just want to make sure this is a satcon error - otherwise Discworld II: Missing Presumed ...!? actually doesn't have the "-50" for some reason.

Originally posted by vbt@Jun 29, 2003 @ 02:03 PM

Ok sorry CHAZumaru °_°, it was just to help you.
huh.gif
sad.gif

LOL t'as pas besoin de t'excuser pour ça ^^ je voulais juste dire que ce n'est pas la peine de vous casser le cul à chercher le reste des infos, je les ai déjà mais je ne les ai juste pas encore updaté. J'ai balancé une version partielle parce que j'avais dit à Risley que je lui filerai une version avant fin juin.

Goon : I would bet on a Satcon mistake indeed.

Originally posted by CHAZumaru °_°@Jun 29, 2003 @ 06:29 PM

LOL t'as pas besoin de t'excuser pour ça ^^ je voulais juste dire que ce n'est pas la peine de vous casser le cul à chercher le reste des infos, je les ai déjà mais je ne les ai juste pas encore updaté.

Ok, pas de pb CHAZ
smile.gif
, j'ai eu quand meme un peu de mal pour trouver les noms pour GS-9043 et T-3113G. J'avais vérifié tous les "trous" de ta liste parmi un de mes fichiers contenant des jeux Saturn.

Back