interesting new titles to be shown:

* Altered Beast (PS2)

* Billy Hatcher & The Giant Egg (GC)

* Dabi-tsuku 3 (PS2, GC)

* Derby Owner Club Online (PC)

* Dororo (PS2)

* GunGrave Overdose (PS2)

* Kunoichi: Shinobu (PS2)

* Let's Make a Pro Soccer Team 2003 (PS2)

* Phantasy Star Online Episode III: C.A.R.D. Revolution (GC)

* Sakura Taisen 5 Action (PS2)

* Sakura Taisen 5: Farewell my Love (PS2)

* Sega Ages 2500 Series: Bonaza Bros (PS2)

* Sega Ages 2500 Series: Gain Ground (PS2)

* Sega Ages 2500 Series: Virtua Racing (PS2)

* Sega GT Online (XB)

* Sonic Battle (GBA)

* Sonic Heroes (PS2, XB, GC)

* Virtua Fighter Quest (GC)

* Six new Sega Ages 2500 Series (PS2)

* Two new GameCube titles

* Two new GameBoy Advance titles

* One new PlayStation 2 title

* One new multiplatform title

interesting to see VF Quest mentioned again and also Virtua Racing is among the Sega Ages titles!

I'm glad to see that so many games are exclusive to the PS2, or... maybe not glad they're exclusive, couldn't care less about that. But that they're comming out for the system anyway, since it's the only of the new systems I've got.

VF Quest!? Isn't that the game that became Shenmue? I haven't seen that name since it was on one of the hype-pages in a videogamemagazine, and that was several years ago, it was about to be released for the Saturn.

Personally I mostly look forward to Sonic Heroes, but what about the new Sega Rally? Still no info about that? :blink:

No FV Quest was a title that was talked about a little while after the GC came out -- long after Shenmue.

Wow. That's more games than Nintendo's released for the GameCube this year alone. :lol:

Anyways, let's hope that one of those "Two new GameCube titles" is a new Streets of Rage or Ecco. That would so r0x. :cheers

Wheres Spikeout?? I've been waiting for a home conversion for that game for so long. It was so good, i miss playing 4 player link up in the arcade :(

Back