New SegaXtreme Wiki!

Kuta

Staff member
Some of you may have been aware of the new Wiki that's been set up for us. For those of you who aren't there is a link in the top tab menu to the Sega Wiki. There is not much in there at the moment but hopefully given time we can fill it out with all kinds of Sega info. Anyone who knows something that isn't already in there is engouraged to contribute. Keep in mind that you will have to register a seperate account for the wiki. I'm Currently trying to dress the front page up a bit so feel free to make any suggestions on what you think would look good.

Enjoy!

Great news Kuta, let's hope people will contribute and our Wiki will grow
smile.gif

The Wiki looks pretty cool. What are the goals of the wiki? I was poking around and saw a lot of activity. Obviously it's in its infancy, so where are things headed?

Basically it would be nice to have a complete resource for anything Sega related so nothing can be forgotten. So if you know anything about Sega stuff then feel free to add it all.

I found some spam in the wiki today so now visitors will no longer be able to create accounts. If you would like to get a wiki account then request one in the forums or send me a PM. Anyone can join and contribute provided they can stay on topic as it's a 'Sega' wiki. Let me know if you have any questions.

Well vgchartz.com says only 1.93m sold. Are you sure the magazine wasn't talking about sales over several platforms?

Vgchartz also claim that Dreamcast Virtua Fighter 3 sold no copies outside Japan, so dunno about their reliability either.

Back