New SSF

Curtis

Established Member
Have a look at the site to see how it's going. There is a download, but I haven't tried it yet.

Run it though Babelfish to make any sense of it - it does a surprisingly good job of it. :)

What's the site's URL?

That link is just for Babelfish.

Oh yeah, slightly OT but you can now play Hanagumi Taisen Columns: Sakura Wars (ST-V) in MAME, albeit without sound.

I can play Hanagumi Taisen Columns: Sakura Wars on Saturnin too ;)

But there's no match for the speed ...

Originally posted by Runik@Sep 17, 2003 @ 01:42 PM

I can play Hanagumi Taisen Columns: Sakura Wars on Saturnin too ;)

But there's no match for the speed ...

Runik you deserve more news about your progress on Saturnin on SX. You should create your own topic about Saturnin updates ;)

Well ... thanks :)

(French mode on)

J'ai parlé à Ben-J de ta requête sur le board de Satourne : en fait il compte changer complètement de boards d'ici peu de temps, je pense que tu devras ré-itérer ta requête lorsque ce sera fait ...

(French mode off)

I think vbt was referring to you posting here about Saturnin, not over at the Satourne messageboards.

Just 'cos I post in english doesn't mean that I can't read french. :p

BTW, do you have any sound support in Saturnin yet?

I think vbt was referring to you posting here about Saturnin, not over at the Satourne messageboards.

Vbt just want to change his username on Satourne messageboard, I was refering to it ;)

BTW, do you have any sound support in Saturnin yet?

I'm working on it :)

Fabien gave me his sound plug-in source code, so I haven't to start from scratch, and I have Elsemi's SCSP source code.

My directsound interface is ready to go, right now I'm digging into the documentation to understand how it's working, and after that it'll be like a puzzle game I think (and hope) ;)

And be sure that when Saturnin will have sound, Satourne will follow really quickly ...

Originally posted by Runik@Sep 18, 2003 @ 07:44 PM

Vbt just want to change his username on Satourne messageboard, I was refering to it ;)

I'll just shut up then. :blush:

I'm working on it :)

Fabien gave me his sound plug-in source code, so I haven't to start from scratch, and I have Elsemi's SCSP source code.

My directsound interface is ready to go, right now I'm digging into the documentation to understand how it's working, and after that it'll be like a puzzle game I think (and hope) ;)

And be sure that when Saturnin will have sound, Satourne will follow really quickly ...

It sounds like you've got plenty info to go on. Good luck with it. :thumbs-up:

Originally posted by Runik@Sep 18, 2003 @ 09:19 AM

Well ... thanks :)

(French mode on)

J'ai parlé à Ben-J de ta requête sur le board de Satourne : en fait il compte changer complètement de boards d'ici peu de temps, je pense que tu devras ré-itérer ta requête lorsque ce sera fait ...

(French mode off)

Ok, merci c'est sympa d'avoir demandé à Ben-J. ben je referais une demande alors.

(Sorry mal for writting in French :blush: )

Back