Next contest and the web page

This time, this is more or less what I was thinking of.

Just a comment : I'm not sure we need all these categories for the moment, considering we have only a few programs. And a question : is it possible for anybody to add a comment on a game ?

:agree

I hope we will have more software soon, so we should keep the categories...

And yes, everybody can comment a program...leaving his name and email address...

And yes, everybody can comment a program...leaving his name and email address...

Perfect. I'll add my games soon.

However, here a some remarks :

I hope we will have more software soon, so we should keep the categories...

It sounds more like "I hope we will have more software soon, so I can keep the categories..." , doesn't it ?

- Freeware programs

- Shareware programs

I believed all programs should come with sources...

By the way, you are not using Internet Explorer. If you want to get a better look of this site, view it with IE. :)

What is IE specific in your site ? Why do you need that ?

When\what is the next contest btw? If I have enough time, I'll join.

And nice site Mr. Saturn.

I'd definately put something in, but I don't really have the hardware to test stuff out with. Hell, maybe I will anyway, just use lots of CD-Rs...

radsil : Give me an iso or the sources, and I'll test it using a cdrw.

slinga : For the next contest, I suggest everyone to code a fully playable game (what about the project you wanted to code ?) and provide sources. For the dates, it could begin soon, and end near the vernal equinox, about March 21st.

vreuzon: I think that's a good idea for the next contest. As for my project, I still can't figure out how to display sprites on the saturn :huh, and I've been extremely busy with school. On the positive side, I've finally become a decent C programmer thanks to my Computer Security class. How's your project(s)?

Mr Saturn : What are theses GoodDealGames I saw in your dev site ? That's just promotional, and has nothing to do with devel. (by the way, there seems to be a problem with the reviewer's name)

What are theses GoodDealGames I saw in your dev site ? That's just promotional, and has nothing to do with devel.

These are games which are not in the official lists for MegaCD...

If you and the others want me to delete the games i will do...

By the way, there seems to be a problem with the reviewer's name.

In which way?

Back