NHL 2K2

Just picked up this title based on the review at IGN and I have to say that I am impressed! If you are at all a Hockey fan you should pick up this title. Very deep gameplay but simple to pick up and play for a novice. I haven't enjoyed a hockey title this much since NHL'96 on my PC...this game rocks! Go read the review...EA, eat your heart out!

http://dreamcast.ign.com/articles/324/324462p1.html

On a sad note, it should be mentioned that this is probably the LAST title for the DC here in the states. We weren't treated as well as Europe or certainly Japan, but at least we have one more AAA title to add to our collection.

It isn't the last, Record of Lodoss War for instance is due out 2/27/02....But NHL2K2 IS one of the last games to be released, and is worth buying, hopefully everyone that wants it will be able to find it.....

Quote: from Zziggy00 on 11:02 pm on Feb. 15, 2002

It isn't the last, Record of Lodoss War for instance is due out 2/27/02....But NHL2K2 IS one of the last games to be released, and is worth buying, hopefully everyone that wants it will be able to find it.....

Record of the lodoss war has been out for a long time in america.

Yeah! It came out months ago...its already discounted to 20 bucks here.

I'm really diggin' this game...very fun.

im no big hockey fan but i played NHL 2k1 and it was great! im gona rent NHL 2k2 and if i really like it i might as well buy it

yeah problaby. but there are still a bunch of awesome games that i dont own yet

and you can always import for England. i got a gameshark especailly so i can play shenmue 2 PAL so i might import some more games from england that wont be realized in the US.

to anyway who owns/played NHL 2K2 is it really good? worth buying?

Back