night trap help

Quote: from MalvinasArgentinas on 6:37 pm on Jan. 11, 2002

do yo know where do I can find the rom Night Trap and a good emulator for it??

Try a search engine or Arakon may ban you.

I believe this forum states no ISO begging.

As far as emulation goes, Gens seems to play it OK.

As to where to get the ROM ... well, just keep looking. If you really want it, you'll find it.

I do have a question though, regarding the game itself. I was playing, yesterday, for the first time in, oh, about 9 or so years -- was just watching (not so much playing) -- and let like 20 augers (sp?) go without catching one. I don't remember the game allowing me to do so poorly; seems the guy used to b*tch at me a lot sooner and terminate my game. Am I just remembering incorrectly?

Thanks,

Buck

(Edited by buck16 at 5:56 pm on Jan. 14, 2002)

I remember if 7 or 8 got away it was a " Game Over MAN !!! " There were spots in the game where they would let you get away w/ missing a few. Like during cut scenes and one would pop up in a different room. They would let 'em get away...

I remember EGM posting ALL the aug's times in their mag, and still just missing a few. It was an almost impossible game w/o a cheat sheet at the time.

That's what I figured ... which leads me to believe either Gens isn't emulating it correctly OR I have a "bad" copy somehow but I don't see that as possible -- not to create a glitch like that.

Ground Zero Texas seems to be less forgiving and run OK. Hmm, actually, I think I "died" in that one by shooting my own people ... not by letting the baddies go.

Anyone else notice such a problem in Night Trap when emulated in Gens?

Just tried Night Trap in Kega. Same "problem." I think I let between 30-40 augs go before my guys TERMINATED me!!! That long to shutdown doesn't seem as I remember it.

(Edited by buck16 at 12:05 am on Jan. 16, 2002)

Back