• Rise from your gwave!

Night Trap

Discussion in 'Genesis/Mega Drive' started by joako, Nov 4, 2001.

1. joako

joako New Member

hey, i'm aware that there are at least 2 versions of night trap going around, one that is completely uncensored, before they pulled it off store shelves, and another that is censored, after they put it back..

my question is, how can one quickly find the difference between the two different versions??

thanks for any help..

2. JCTango

JCTango New Member

what's the diff b/n the two?

3. FAKK2

FAKK2 New Member

in the first (uncensored) version if you make it far enough in the game you will watch the kitchen ALOT eventually you will come across a scene where the Augers open a cabinet door and press a button, a dead woman hanging upside down on meathooks comes up and the augers shove a tube in her jugular (near the throat) and proceesd to drain her of all her blood. (thay are vampires ya know...hahaha) that was taken OUT of the censored version....

4. JCTango

JCTango New Member

gawd! That is gruesome. I'd sh*t my pants if i saw that! ARGH! Just thinkin' about it is scary.

Hope that the one goin' around is uncensored ;) lol...scary as ####.

(Edited by JCTango at 8:14 pm on Nov. 4, 2001)

5. RadSil

RadSil New Member

I've never played Night Trap, but if it had the typical production values of a Sega CD FMV game, it probably wasn't all that scary :)

6. Captian Crazy

Captian Crazy New Member

I know the 32X CD version is a port of the censored one with the censored scenes removed. IIRC

7. Dyne

Dyne New Member

yeah, the uncensores sega cd version is the one with the original red cardboard box. one of my most prized posessions :)

8. MalvinasArgentinas

MalvinasArgentinas New Member

Hey guys, do you know where do I can find a working rom of Night Trap and a good emulator for it??

9. eatpenguin

eatpenguin New Member

what was so special about the 32x version?

10. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

better video quality. Thats about it i believe