NiGHTS: into Dreams

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
Immerse yourself in an unparalleled 3D flying experience.  NiGHTS delivers a truly amazing virtual world of dreams - filled with unbelievable real-time effects, fantastic creatures and nightmarish monsters.
  • A masterful showcase of Sega Saturn's raging processing power.
  • Face your worst nightmares in a stunning world of 3D gameplay.
  • Dozens of camera angles, never-seen-before effects and 3D positional sound.
  • Developed exclusively for Sega Saturn by the creators of "Sonic the Hedgehog™."

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

For some reason, this game reminds me of Peter Pan.

The attached picture was created by racketboy, the winner of the SegaXtreme Wallpaper Contest sponsored by LikSang. :)

Attachments

• NiGHTS.JPG
    NiGHTS.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 147
  • NiGHTS.JPG
    NiGHTS.JPG
    76 KB · Views: 142
Great game... didn't play until actually about 2 and half years ago. But loved it!

Nice hand to racketboy...

I've played the game just a few weeks ago! and it still kicks ass!

One of the most original games ever!

we can really use a sequel now...

NiGHTS I've never played, although I own Christmas NiGHTS and play that a bit.

Easily one of the greatest games ever. Bar none.

I've played it a good amount, it's pretty damn fun. My friend found his copy mixed in with my games and decided he wanted to play it again. :D So I just bought myself a copy off ebay yesterday for cheap. I already have a 3D pad, which helps. I tried playing it with the d-pad again after using the analog, and it is not a game in which I favor the d-pad. I can't say that for many games, but then again I don't fly through the air making tight loops in many games either.

I wouldn't want to be stuck playing only one game for the rest of my life, no doubt about it. Nevertheless, NiGHTS has been my single favorite game for over a year now. I'm sure I don't really need to explain why.

Anyone here have some good high scores?

Awesome game. Truly magnificent. One of the few games that is one of a kind, no game has ever been made that even looks like it. You can't even put it in a certain genre.

This is Sega at its best.

This game was cool, but then when I got to the stage (I think it was 3rd) where you ride on that rollercoaster thingy, it elevated to awesome status for me... SEQUEL for us on the CUBE PLEASE SEGA!!! :D

Back