Ninja Gaiden

MasterAkumaMatata

Established Member
Originally posted by http://www.geocities.com/opcfg3/ngsmsreview.html

Ninja Gaiden is an all new adventure - no ports or conversions here. Ryu Hayabusa has returned home to Japan, only to find that his village has been destroyed, and an artifact called the Bushido had been stolen. The Bushido, according to the game, is "an Ancient Scroll that has been handed down through generations of Dragon Ninjas. This document contains secrets about ways to summon the powers of this world. According to Ryu's ancestors whoever summoned these powers could even conquer the world." Ryu is then confronted by a sumo wrestler and a group of thugs who tell him that they destroyed the village, and are surprised to find a survivor. Ryu, of course, takes the Dragon Sword in hand and sets off to get some answers. From that point, the story is filled with your typical Ninja Gaiden twists and turns. Among them, Ryu is asked to save a samurai's daughter, and of course eventually finds out who's behind the theft of the Bushido. No, it's not Jaquio or Ashtar (or even Clancy, for that matter) - it's a new villian by the name of the Shogun of Darkness, who is trying to use unlock the powers of the Bushido to rule the world. Naturally, Ryu is the only one that can stop him.

Attachments

• NinjaGaiden_title.GIF
    NinjaGaiden_title.GIF
    4.9 KB · Views: 98
  • NinjaGaiden_title.GIF
    NinjaGaiden_title.GIF
    4.9 KB · Views: 109
Yes!

I absolutely LOVE this version!

I like it A LOT more than the NES versions. The NES versions are great, but the SMS version is just so much better!

:cheers

*Goes and plays SMS Plus on his Dreamcast*

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata@Aug 31, 2004 @ 03:02 AM

Don't tell me that RWW is the only person who has played this game. :/

:cool: :smokin: :thumbs-up:

One of the best SMS games bar none.

I've played the nes version via the Xbox game. Its a very good game, too difficult for me though. Damn those Eagles :angry:

Just wait until 6-1....

:lol: :p

Back