No class, I'm bored...

No class, I'm bored...

Had my last final today... woo! Got me an "A" and everything... so now I'm all bored and stuff. I made these, although I don't know why.

sxlogo3copy.gif

sxlogo4copy.gif

I thought I'd putter around in Photoshop a little. I'm no expert, but I think they're pretty cool. Comments?

No class, I'm bored...

Sonic kind of obscures the 'R' a bit. It would be pretty cool if the smoke from his feet formed the big 'X' in the middle. Just a couple of suggestions
smile.gif

Congrats on the A. What are you studying?

No class, I'm bored...

Weird i did the same thing last night for almost the same reasons... well, i didn't feel like studying... i'll post what i came up with when i feel like uploading it.

No class, I'm bored...

Very cool indeed.

Me gets to thinkin that me should starts a logo contest
biggrin.gif

No class, I'm bored...

maybe you should ice you'd get a bunch of cool logos and i wouldn't have to stare at the same one every single day for as long as i come here(which has been more than a year now weird for me)

No class, I'm bored...

no offense nadius but you really can't read the words so it isn't that good of an icon.

No class, I'm bored...

Yeah i know, i gave the letters a background on another layer and made it a little opaque, but it took away from the characters a little.

No class, I'm bored...

Sonic kind of obscures the 'R' a bit. It would be pretty cool if the smoke from his feet formed the big 'X' in the middle. Just a couple of suggestions
smile.gif

Well, I'm not really worried about that; it was an intentional part of the design. Though maybe you're right in that Sonic should be moved elsewhere, like between letters or something.

The smoke was sort of an afterthought. I took a screen cap of the actual front page and substituted my logo in. It looked like it was missing something, so I added a few clouds.

I wasn't really going for anything huge, as I like the logo now. But I'm thinkin' maybe adding more characters around the sides of the logo, or tails flying above it or something might work. We'll see
smile.gif

Congrats on the A. What are you studying?

Thanks. I'm a psychology major. My only final was in Social Psych. It was pretty easy. But seeing as how I didn't buy the book or study a whole lot, it's a triumph that I didn't get a "B"
smile.gif

No class, I'm bored...

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Nov. 20 2002, 11:43 pm

Very cool indeed.

biggrin.gif

Feel free to throw it up there (wink, wink, nudge, nudge). Seriously, if you're at all interested I've got the Photoshop originals and everything should you want to modify it.

I found the animation on some site and took a frame from it. If anyone knows of a place with a bunch of different Sega animations and characters that are small like this, please let me know! I'm mostly looking for easy to identify characters like Sonic, NiGHTS, etc.

Something like this: http://www.geocities.com/pieyum/images2.html

I'm really looking for NiGHTS now. I'd like to get him/her/it in there.

No class, I'm bored...

Yes, it did. What's your point?

Anyway, here's a couple more. I'm into simplicity to highlight what's already there. I'm trying not to make them too busy (that and I can't start from the ground up cuz I suck at this).

<center>

sxlogoknuk1.gif

sxlogonightscopy.gif

</center>

I like the idea of multiple characters, but I don't want to clutter it.

No class, I'm bored...

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Nov. 19 2002, 11:43 pm

Very cool indeed.

biggrin.gif

I like that idea
biggrin.gif
it's always good to see what people can think up.

No class, I'm bored...

Originally posted by Zziggy00+Nov. 21 2002, 2:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zziggy00 @ Nov. 21 2002, 2:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-IceMan2k@Nov. 19 2002, 11:43 pm

Very cool indeed.

biggrin.gif

I like that idea
biggrin.gif
it's always good to see what people can think up.[/b][/quote]

yeah DCEmulation had a number of great logo designs.

I wish they would just decide on one.

Back