Now Taking T-Shirt Orders!!!

Less colors = less money

There are only 2 colors in the t-shirt we have now.

Just ordered 4 of them for me and some friends.

Couldn't the SMS shirt be re-designed down to 2 or 3 colors? It didn't have that many, IIRC.

Actualy, this shirt is only ONE color!!! The lighter shade of blue is screened as very small white dots, tricking the eye into seeing it as a ligher shade.

We *could* do the SMS pad ones, but you'd need to add about $3 for each additional color, per shirt. Plus, even if you look at it and say, gee only four colors, you have to add white. No matter what you do, unless you're doing it on a white shirt or only using one color on black, you have to put a white base behind all your colors.

I can ship anywhere the US Postal Service can reach. Those are only the countries I either know there are SX members in or I know people from.

If you're from a country not listed, just let me know and I'll figure out which shipping category your country is in.

I'm just being facetious.

You've got both Australia and Tasmania (the southern most, island state in Oz) listed in the one category, that's all.

Shouldn't the list of countries be organized as a single alphabetical list with category to the side? Right now it's kind of backwards - you can quickly look up the countries for a given category, but not the category for a given country (or more importantly, find that your country's not listed).

Those shirts are looking good. Simple and a great design I think. Being cost efficient really can be annoying though.

If I can scrounge up enough money past my comic habbit I shall pick one up for sure.

Back