Off topic but funny.

B

BigDAlcala

I'm a frequent visitor of Fark, and they posted this article saying how the Navy is starting to use sonar that kills whales and other marine mammals. Check out this guy's response:

"Actually, everytime you flush a condom you kill a whale. The whales eat them and then they get stuck in thier blow-hole. When they blow out, the condom fills up with air and the whales float to outerspace where they're never heard from again."

I'm sorry. You can start the flaming now.

It's off topic because it has absolutely nothing to do with Sega or videogames (unless of course there is a game with whales that inflate condoms and float to outer space....).

Originally posted by BigDAlcala@July 17 2002, 9:29 am

It's off topic because it has absolutely nothing to do with Sega or videogames (unless of course there is a game with whales that inflate condoms and float to outer space....).

And the topics about music and throwing a guy off a cliff do?
sarcasm.gif

You don't have to just talk about Sega and videogames in this section. Come to think of it, most of your topics have nothing to do with them.

Why the sudden confusion over the section? ???

Originally posted by BTails@July 22 2002, 5:28 pm

Will the bowl of Petunias think: "Oh no, not again..."?

It took me a while to dredge up the reference, but I finally figured it was from HHGTTG.

Great book(s)
smile.gif

Back