Official SEGA Site Updates

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but is anyone else here bugged about the fact that SEGA hardly ever updates their site. I mean they don't even have any real info on Billy Hatcher yet, and until a few days ago didn't even have a section for VF4: Evo...

One would think that the official site would be the one with the most info, or at least some links.

Originally posted by Mr. Moustache@Jul 10, 2003 @ 10:52 PM

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has noticed this, but is anyone else here bugged about the fact that SEGA hardly ever updates their site. I mean they don't even have any real info on Billy Hatcher yet, and until a few days ago didn't even have a section for VF4: Evo...

One would think that the official site would be the one with the most info, or at least some links.

yeah their site pretty much sucks.

this is the place to be for real Sega info
biggrin.gif

Or Shenmue.com.. dammit, I want some news on Shenmue III! Rrrgh.. The series is the first in quite some time to really catch and hold my interest. I need to complete the series as much as I need the final reason to go and get an Xbox.

yeah their site blows, I am on an xbox live board, and as far as shenmue 3 goes , some guy on there worked at the sega booth at e3, and he got this out of the sega rep. They will be making an announcement in novemeber, supposedly they have decided to do a sequel for japan, but they are "unsure of their fanbase" in america.... so we might know something in november.

angry.gif

Originally posted by stack99@Jul 11, 2003 @ 08:32 AM

yeah their site blows, I am on an xbox live board, and as far as shenmue 3 goes , some guy on there worked at the sega booth at e3, and he got this out of the sega rep. They will be making an announcement in novemeber, supposedly they have decided to do a sequel for japan, but they are "unsure of their fanbase" in america.... so we might know something in november.

angry.gif

If this is the case then i'm getting an xbox mod chip there's no way around it.

Originally posted by stack99@Jul 11, 2003 @ 09:32 AM

angry.gif

They better not fuck us over again. Didn't they feel bad about not being able to bring Shenmue II over for the DC? I read an article that said someone at Sega felt remorseful about it. But as long as the Japanese version has English subtitles I'm all set. I'll just have to go through a 3rd party or something so I can get me a mod chip (aren't there problems importing them to the US?). Anyway, I hope we hear SOMETHING soon, even if it is a confirmation of the death of the series. I just need some finality.

Back