old videogame magazines

does any one has old releases of videogame magazines like EGM and GameFan? i mean from their first release and up or meybe not the first but an old release , if someone has them can you scan them if not then is there a site i can get my hands on these scans?

i have a games master mag somewhere they are really cool to read for reminsing
biggrin.gif

I know this isn't what your interested in but i have an issue of joystik magazine. Haha, my cousin gave it to me when i was born.
biggrin.gif

Originally posted by sizone@July 13 2002,14:46

i used to have the first 3 years of nintendo power but i tossed them quite a while ago

You threw them out?! A bunch of the early issues are worth good money! IIRC numbers #1, #13 and #17 can fetch $20 apiece.

ragnar14 Posted on July 15 2002,00:58

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote (sizone @ July 13 2002,14:46)

i used to have the first 3 years of nintendo power but i tossed them quite a while ago

You threw them out?! A bunch of the early issues are worth good money! IIRC numbers #1, #13 and #17 can fetch $20 apiece.

i threw them out when they still would've sold for less than cover price. and the hassle of lugging those bastards along the multiple relocations i've done sense then would've far out weighted the hundred bones or so i'dda been able to get for 'em

Back