omfxingd

SkankinMonkey

Established Member
If you have an arcade around you (within a 3 hour drive) that has confidential mission, go there, it is fun in it's most pure form.

Also, if you find police 911 (made by konami I think) go play that game, it is the future of interactive arcade games.

that is all.

Police 911 is the Arcade game thatuses the motion sensors to judge how you are on screen right? If so that game is purely amazing, hard on your legs though because you are ducking bullects so much.

Yea, I did pretty good at it, I only died once, then i ran out of tiime right after that
sad.gif

Bah that game sucks. It's un responsive at times and it's just... well it's fun for a while but after that it starts to get boring. If you want an arcade game, Go play some ddr max 2, or definatley that konami boxing game... it's like police 911 but you have two vr gloves on. I think it's way more fun.

Originally posted by SkankinMonkey@Oct. 07 2002, 3:57 pm

If you have an arcade around you (within a 3 hour drive) that has confidential mission, go there, it is fun in it's most pure form.

Also, if you find police 911 (made by konami I think) go play that game, it is the future of interactive arcade games.

that is all.

How much money did you blow playing those two games? How long did you last?
tongue.gif

ya know, living in the bay area i can only think of 2 arcades

1 is right next to my house, but is one of those cheasy family fun center's with mini-golf, batting cages ect.

and the other one's in san francisco, it's ultra clean and it's in the peep show district

wtf happened?

when i was a kid (early 80's) even the tiny rural town i lived in had an arcade. with crystal castles, vanguard and galaga no less. and the games cost a quarter to play, not a buck!

Originally posted by MasterAkumaMatata+Oct. 08 2002, 12:53 am--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MasterAkumaMatata @ Oct. 08 2002, 12:53 am)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-SkankinMonkey@Oct. 07 2002, 3:57 pm

that is all.

How much money did you blow playing those two games? How long did you last?
tongue.gif
[/b][/quote]

um, that day i spent 10 dollars at the arcade, most of it went to DDR MAX2, probably a good 7 bucks of it, the rest went to police 911 and confidential mission.

how do you manage?!

my legs are still sore from playing ddr max 2 3 days ago.

and i'm not a bubbling pool of baby fat either.

well, id usually play a game (50 cents, 3 songs) then sit out a game, then play a game, then sit out a game, had some friends taking turns, im up to 5-6 foot trick now
biggrin.gif

Isn't the game Police 24/7? I'm pretty sure that's what it's called here at least. I played it once but failed miserably due to my refusal to take my hat off (sensors couldn't detect me properly). You can get it for the PS2 and connect certain types of digital cameras to the USB port, which enables you to play it the same as the arcade.

Last time I went to the arcade, most fun I had (apart from Virtua Fighter 4) was with this Namco game which was like a lightgun game only you held a sword handle instead of a gun, looking quite foolish but good fun.

Originally posted by sizone@Oct. 07 2002, 10:58 pm

ya know, living in the bay area i can only think of 2 arcades

1 is right next to my house, but is one of those cheasy family fun center's with mini-golf, batting cages ect.

and the other one's in san francisco, it's ultra clean and it's in the peep show district

wtf happened?

when i was a kid (early 80's) even the tiny rural town i lived in had an arcade. with crystal castles, vanguard and galaga no less. and the games cost a quarter to play, not a buck!

Is the mini golf one you're talking about Scandia in Fairfield?

They have some good games there -- new and old! They can be kinda pricey though.

Which one in SF are you talking about? Isn't there one on the Warf? I never took the time to go in it.

Originally posted by SegaFreak@Oct. 08 2002, 12:22 am

how do you manage?!

my legs are still sore from playing ddr max 2 3 days ago.

and i'm not a bubbling pool of baby fat either.

If you don't do extensive exercise daily for a long time and then one day you suddenly do extensive exercise, you'll feel sore either that night or the morning after. However, if you perform the extensive exercise everyday, your muscles wouldn't be sore as you are conditioning your body to adapt.

Originally posted by Unabommer@Oct. 08 2002, 3:38 pm

skank, are those games in any arcades near me or just near your school

They're near me, you should come up with I/O some time

If you don't do extensive exercise daily for a long time and then one day you suddenly do extensive exercise, you'll feel sore either that night or the morning after. However, if you perform the extensive exercise everyday, your muscles wouldn't be sore as you are conditioning your body to adapt.

Yea, thats partially true, but DDR is VERY intensive if you play a lot and its near impossible to get used to, especially at the higher levels.

racketboy Posted on Oct. 08 2002, 12:02 pm

Is the mini golf one you're talking about Scandia in Fairfield?

They have some good games there -- new and old! They can be kinda pricey though.

Which one in SF are you talking about? Isn't there one on the Warf? I never took the time to go in it.

close, scandia in rhonert park

yeah, i think there is on one the warf. the one i'm thinking of though is on broadway (i think) next to all the strip clubs and the fuse and that bar with neon cats on it

Back