Optimus Prime kicks ass????

lordofduct

Established Member
This is an ongoing debate in the office here. We have die hard fans of all 4 series here in the office... and the Transformer fans just won't give up. So I ask you for you help. Please help prove how bad ass Alien is... especially when teamed up with Predator and Terminator. (the team of the three mainly come from the fact that they are all over Sherards desk, and Jason made the statement that Optimus could take on Sherards entire desk.)

I say Alien would lose but still kill Optimus just because the blood. I vote that the team of three would so waste Optimus.

Optimus all the way. Acidic blood has no effect on Prime anymore. Think about it. The last time you saw Prime (and I mean REAL PRIME - not optimus primal, or whatever gay form he took in Armada/RID/Energon) alive was when he was covered in a silver coating that made him invincible.

Prime. Predators can be stepped on by Prime in robot mode, and aliens are laughable because Predators kick their ass. Hell, even Batman, the most loseriffic hero (note.. hes NOT a SUPERhero) can beat a predator.

Prime > *

Lemme reiterate.

Prime > *

I'm a big Alien fan, but I gotta agree. Optimus would just kick their ass. Maybe a whole hive of Aliens (including the queen) would have a chance, but otherwise, no chance.

edit - also, I don't see what motivation the Aliens would even have for attacking Optimus, since they wouldn't be able to breed using him.

As the world's biggest Terminator fanatic, Terminator alone would take Alien, Predator, and Optimus without breaking a sweat.

And I can't even begin to describe the utter massacre that would happen if Optimus went up against a Gundam. :p

Oh and Batman owns all. The fact the he's human with no special abilities just makes him even more kick ass.

Originally posted by RolfWrenWalsh@Sun, 2005-05-29 @ 07:29 PM

Oh and Batman sucks all. The fact the he's human with no special abilities just makes him even more lame.

[post=134654]Quoted post[/post]​

Fixed.

Edit: By the way, the poll is flawed. It didn't take 'one shot' from Megatron's cannon. It took a shard of metal/rock to barely create a wound in his abdomen, as well as about FIVE shots to knock prime down, not kill him. Prime died afterward because of the wound, and his removal of the Matrix which held his Spark.

Originally posted by PUNJABEE@Sat, 2005-05-28 @ 07:22 PM

Optimus all the way. Acidic blood has no effect on Prime anymore. Think about it. The last time you saw Prime (and I mean REAL PRIME - not optimus primal, or whatever gay form he took in Armada/RID/Energon) alive was when he was covered in a silver coating that made him invincible.

Prime. Predators can be stepped on by Prime in robot mode, and aliens are laughable because Predators kick their ass. Hell, even Batman, the most loseriffic hero (note.. hes NOT a SUPERhero) can beat a predator.

Prime > *

Lemme reiterate.

Prime > *

[post=134649]Quoted post[/post]​

Actually the last time you saw Prime was in Rebirth where you saw how has-been he had become by then, or if you want to look at Headmasters you saw him die, again.

Where the hell did batman come from??? He's not on the list...

hrmm, it seems we have Optimus fans here too... I still believe Alien, Predator and Terminator teamed up against just Prime would whomp some shit up! Although I agree with what the hell would Alien want to do with Prime... he is a robot and all.

But I guess I must admit my defeat and succumb to Jason and his unruly bickering about the matter.

But I bask in the glory that you all watch a TV show that has a character named Bumble Bee! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

I don't know, getting hit by a semi truck would mess you up pretty bad, now a semi truck that could turn into a giant robot and had guns...

Originally posted by E Nice@Mon, 2005-05-30 @ 03:22 AM

Actually the last time you saw Prime was in Rebirth where you saw how has-been he had become by then, or if you want to look at Headmasters you saw him die, again.

[post=134660]Quoted post[/post]​

Rebirth and headmasters don't exist my friend. THEY DON'T EXIST. ;)

I do have to say, Terminator got layed into by a Semi in the first one and survived just fine!

And he doesn't have gay dieing monologues like Optimus... seriousily what is this love everyone has for him? I never got into transformers as a kid, I looked at the toys and was like... "oh wow, I can change between two things. But with my erector set I can build hundreds. GAY"

Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2005-05-31 @ 03:28 AM

I never got into transformers as a kid,

[post=134707]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't understand this. Those words... Those words don't belong in the same sentence.. I cant find them going together in any type of dictionary, or thesaurus. Even typing them in Microsoft Word, I get an error with "I never got into Transformers as a kid". It locks my machine.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!? :looney The Transformers were THE coolest show, and THE coolest toy in the world. I had an erector set. It broke on me, and got rusty. I still have my Optimus Prime that I got for my 8th birthday, and he's in pretty good condition considering his age. I'm 28. They were the greatest toy of the 80s my friend. Even the mighty Nintendo Entertainment System took a back seat when I was in the mood to play 'Transformer War'.

You know what my greatest past time was when I was 8 (oh and I still have my erector set, good condition too!) It was going out in the woods and building tree forts, or hiking.

I remember we found this old tressel bridge out off the side of a hill. We hung out at it all the freakin' time from then on out... it was probably 100 yards across and 45ish feet up, maybe more. Right in the middle we cut out a bit of the wood and could climb down and hang out on the tressel supports. If it was to rainy or cold to do that (cold my ass, more like if it was a blizzard outside) Then I'd go inside and play genesis or Lego's... never ACTION FIGURES! Barbies for boys!

Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2005-05-31 @ 02:17 PM

Then I'd go inside and play genesis or Lego's... never ACTION FIGURES! Barbies for boys!

[post=134711]Quoted post[/post]​

<_<

I used to hate it when people would call my Star Wars figures 'dolls'. :rant

Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2005-05-31 @ 04:17 AM

You know what my greatest past time was when I was 8 (oh and I still have my erector set, good condition too!) It was going out in the woods and building tree forts, or hiking.

I remember we found this old tressel bridge out off the side of a hill. We hung out at it all the freakin' time from then on out... it was probably 100 yards across and 45ish feet up, maybe more. Right in the middle we cut out a bit of the wood and could climb down and hang out on the tressel supports. If it was to rainy or cold to do that (cold my ass, more like if it was a blizzard outside) Then I'd go inside and play genesis or Lego's... never ACTION FIGURES! Barbies for boys!

[post=134711]Quoted post[/post]​

You weirdos and your 'imaginations'. BAH! :devil

meh, i had to create defense mechanisms as a child so I didn't feel bad... so i called them dolls.

On top of being rather poor (my only toys usually came from my father whom I didn't live with on a rare occasion, and they were always SEGA games), my mother believed in the educational toy over anything else. So I had Lego's, puzzles, erector set, chemistry set (then thrown out cause I destroyed the inside of her car with this ammonia and sulfur mixture I made), and the dreaded BOOK... my mother gave me book reports. On top of the school ones. And it was never anything my age.

NO, she made me read some rather adult material.

Such as she had me reading Clive Barker in the 4th grade. Or she had me Read The Shining in the 6th grade and then watch the movie and compare the two. But the kicker, of the KICKER. She made me read and watch "A Clockwork Orange" in 6th grade. A CLOCKWORK ORANGE!!! I was like 9 or 10... I don't remember exactly.

So truly, I envy you and your love for your toys. I truly do, I had to live in books and movies. I was made to interpret and critique... AHHHHHH... and you wonder why I hate grammar!

(oh and the sulfur/ammonia and other crap mixture I made causes blue crystals to grow on what every it hits. And if what it hits happens to be metal, it rusts and the crystals somehow permanatly seal to it. We had no seat belts in my mums car!)

When I was a real little kid, my life revolved around four things:

Apple Juice

Basketball

Batman

Ninja Turtles

Now my life revolves around:

Pop

Virtua Fighter

Resident Evil

Sailor Moon

Gundam

The woman I love

Basketball. Started playing my third birthday. I stopped playing basketball around age eleven or so (I lived, breathed, drank, ate, and slept basketball my entire life up to that point. I had such high dreams of playing for Iowa State and going to the NBA), as gaming had completely taken over my life then (Just a casual gamer up until that point).

Apple juice. Whenever you saw me, chances are I had a glass of apple juice in my hand, and/or a basketball. I drank it like water. I just don't like apple juice anymore. I love grapefruit juice now.

Batman. Heh... My frist Christmas, what did I get from Santa? Two Batman action figures. One Batman, the other joker. That's where my obsession began. Don't know when it ended though. I'd say sometime around 1994 or so, when Power Rangers got big.

Ninja Turtles. See Batman, although I can't remember when my first toys were.

Back