Otakon 05 Trip Pictures!!!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
Here are some pictures from this years Otakon that I attended this past weekend. Enjoy!

BTW, Otakon is the East Coasts biggest Anime convention.

Images

:cheers

never been to Otakon, probably never will... haven't checked the pics as I am at work and my Linux box at home won't uncompress RAR files and my XP machine is packed up for moving.

Atleast you had fun though... Do you go to it every year or something?

That stupid Linux machine is giving me so many probs... I need to try some other distros, but so far I am not liking Linux. (to busy right now to get into another distro though...)

the girl in the checkers look kinda cute...albeit a lil white, lol. Oh well, I'd hit it....I am not into anime and frankly, most those ppl who get way into it liek that scare me, lol. They are a weird bunch...

I used to goto them. They cna be kind of neat, but I can't stand the crowds, and the prices generally aren't very good either. They used to be better back before fansubs were on the net, because a lot of times it was your first chance to see a new anime. I haven't been to a convention in a couple years now, the last one I went to was fanime 2003 I think. I was also at anime expo (west coast version, since there is an anime expo new york now I think) in 99, 01, and 02.

I don't foresee myself ever going to another one though.

Originally posted by Supergrom@Mon, 2005-08-22 @ 12:46 PM

I'm with dud on this one...

[post=138569]Quoted post[/post]​

You knew my reply would be awesome so you agreed with me in advance. :p

You guys are more negative than me talking about how shit my day was. Don't get me started either I'm going on 36 hours of awake...ness. The girl on the left in "otakon20052482ur.jpg" is pretty hot. And all the rest of those girls...well, maybe they're really nice, ok!

I wouldn't say she's very hot, I mean, she's skinny, but that's it. but otakon20052392lb.jpg is actually kinda pretty. probably because she wore something appropriate to her body type i'm guessing.

most of you guys sound like the people on fark 'omfg, her knees are too sharp!'

=| most of them are alright. Not that I think I'd ever want to go out with a cosplayer mind you...

I haven't actually looked at the images myself either... but Im gonna have to agree with ScaredRabbit, mostly because I set my limits REALLY low on looks as long as they are a decent freakin' person otherways.

Oh wait, they are Cosplayers... Ugly sluts that is all.

translation: one night stand

I'm not saying I wouldn't date them if they were awesome people, but I'm saying, based off of looks, they shouldn't be wearing what they're wearing.

wasn't it a few years ago when somebody said that everyone from sx that lives in pa should go to that convention.

Back