Other music in saturn games?

if you were to substitute the wav file that came with the iso for one of the exact same length, would it work? playing Shining force 3 to some smashing pumpkins? or megamix to some offspring? anybody have the balls to try this?

I guess cherok missed out on IceMan2k's IceQuake (i.e., Quake with customized music tracks) release during the iB2 era.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by cherok@July 30 2002, 4:47 am

anybody have the balls to try this?

I guess that you don't because you've asked a similar question before.
tongue.gif

Only games that make use of CD audio would be easy to change. Shining Force III uses audio files within the data track and would be much harder to alter.

It's a shame there isn't an effective way of editing sprites and textures in Saturn games... with that and some remix-insertion, maybe Clockwork Knight would be worth playing?

Originally posted by mal+July 29 2002, 7:48 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mal @ July 29 2002, 7:48 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cherok@July 30 2002, 4:47 am

anybody have the balls to try this?

I guess that you don't because you've asked a similar question before.
tongue.gif

Only games that make use of CD audio would be easy to change. Shining Force III uses audio files within the data track and would be much harder to alter.[/b][/quote]

haha yeah i know i dont, thats why i posted this in a more widely read forum

You can only replace music from games that contain redbook audio. if the music is within the game data itself you cannot replace the audio.

Back