Otogi OST

I was wondering and looking around to see if there's a place to get the songs from Otogi and Otogi 2. I can only find the theme for Otogi 2 by DoRe. Here it is if anyone wants it.

The games just have such a beautiful sound to it I'd love to hear the other songs. So if anyone knows anything please let me know.

I'd be interested in this too, but I don't want an import Otogi. Play-Asia doesn't sell the soundtracks, so I don't know what to do about this.

Originally posted by dj898@Oct 24, 2004 @ 07:45 PM

wasn't Asia LE Otoji 2 comes with Otoji 1 as well as bonus disc inc. OST?

cheers

[post=121585]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah the Asian LE had it I believe but I already got the game and I'd rather not spend like 60 bucks just for an OST. I'm sure there's some other way to get it. Preferably if someone who has the LE uploads the OST or something. Unless there is a way to buy it alone that is.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Mon, 2004-10-25 @ 10:50 AM

I'd be interested in this too, but I don't want an import Otogi. Play-Asia doesn't sell the soundtracks, so I don't know what to do about this.

[post=121588]Quoted post[/post]​

ASIA release is like JPN release except in English rather than Japanese.

wish AU is classified as part of Asia rather than Europe...

cheers

Originally posted by mal@Mon, 2004-10-25 @ 10:39 PM

Little Johnny Howard would be very cross if he heard you say that! :lol:

[post=121679]Quoted post[/post]​

He'll probably lower him into a coral reef lagoon filled with Great Whites that are starving.

If anyone needs this song just PM me and give me your AIM since the link is down. You wont be able to contact me because I have it set up as buddies only.

Hiya Darsh! I've been looking for some music from Otogi for what

seems like years. Can you help hook me up with the opening theme? :bow

Back