outrun 2... xbox only... WOOOOOO

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 25, 2003 @ 03:25 PM

that's funny 'cause I can't stand some games with polygons.

yea -- i have gotten sick of every game useing polygons - my older systems have gotten alot of use this year -- thas why im happy that the gameboy player for the GC came out -- cause that seems like that last avenue for new bit maped games

Originally posted by googlefest1+Jul 25, 2003 @ 03:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(googlefest1 @ Jul 25, 2003 @ 03:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Jul 25, 2003 @ 03:25 PM

that's funny 'cause I can't stand some games with polygons.

yea -- i have gotten sick of every game useing polygons - my older systems have gotten alot of use this year -- thas why im happy that the gameboy player for the GC came out -- cause that seems like that last avenue for new bit maped games [/b][/quote]

yeah I just got my new issue of Game Informer yesterday and I don't remember seeing one game in the thing that I wanted to play

Very sad

Originally posted by googlefest1@Jul 25, 2003 @ 03:44 PM

besides kotr that interview with the guy who worked on the sonic games has made me want to check out the flogian bros.

Oh yeah I forgot about that

I played with that game a little bit. Couldn't get past the first part. Gave up on it

:D

Originally posted by googlefest1@Jul 25, 2003 @ 03:57 PM

i dont even have a clue what that game is about - just thinking im might be pretty good since that guy was the level designer for it

It's interesting.

It's about these 2 goofy brothers. It's like an interactive cartoon in 3D.

You have to solve puzzles and stuff. I could never figure out what I was supposed to do.

I've heard good things about it though. Supposed to be funny.

Originally posted by googlefest1@Jul 25, 2003 @ 10:20 AM

kind of erks me when i hear a newer gamer saying -- oh how can you play that it looks so horrible - how was that ever any fun -- or i cant stand anything with out polygons

Gamers that haven't played retro systems probably don't even know what a polygon is :p I think most new-age gamers would associate polygons with "realistic" graphics. Yeah, but that's the kind of thing you would hear from a gamer now-a-days - I haven't heard it cause I tend to stay away from those ignorant types :cool:

Originally posted by gamefoo21@Jul 24, 2003 @ 10:04 PM

Wit Nintendo as the lil b*tch kiddie system wit a queer anime'ized Link. i am sorry but i will never own anything nintendo past a n64 because of what they did to Link. Anyways thats a rant for whoever wants to start the flame about "your dumb cuz you don't like the way they drew the main character in a game so your not going to like the game" :flamethrower: :smash which is udder rubbish :hehehe:

You must also hate A Link to the Past, because Link looks a lot like he did in that game (except his head and eyes are bigger).

Besides, you are one shallow son of a bitch.

I don't really understand it - because it isn't '3d' makes it less involving or something? I'm trying to figure out why 3D is so much more desirable - I really liked how that new Zelda looked (I'm a fan of cel shading in general, if used right, like JGR).

Ironically, I never had any interest in Zelda until that new one on the GC (Wind Waker? Something like that, right? You know what I mean).

Originally posted by racketboy@Jul 25, 2003 @ 02:29 PM

as we all know, Jet Grind Radio was a work of art ;)

Have you played the GBA port yet? Not to shabby. Even has some of the music and custom graffiti.

Originally posted by Shitface+Jul 26, 2003 @ 02:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shitface @ Jul 26, 2003 @ 02:58 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-racketboy@Jul 25, 2003 @ 02:29 PM

as we all know, Jet Grind Radio was a work of art ;)

Have you played the GBA port yet? Not to shabby. Even has some of the music and custom graffiti. [/b][/quote]

No but it's on my want list

I've seen some video clips.

Looks like it actually captures the essence of it.

Heard it was based off the Tony Hawk GBA engine

Originally posted by googlefest1@Jul 25, 2003 @ 12:39 PM

why does he have to be a shalow son of a bitch - just because he realy does not like what they did to link

He really doesn't like "what they've done to Link" (technically they didn't do anything to Link - he is a different person altogether in The Wind Waker), and as a result, he's forsaken Nintendo altogether. That is shallow.

comon, you sound like you think people should treat games like they have feelings

- he probably didnt realise it was a diferent link altogether

i dont like the look of the game either - i dont think it makes me shalow

i also dont like what they did to spyhunter and im upset at sega for droping the ball - does that make me shalow too ?

Originally posted by googlefest1@Jul 27, 2003 @ 12:57 AM

comon, you sound like you think people should treat games like they have feelings

- he probably didnt realise it was a diferent link altogether

i dont like the look of the game either - i dont think it makes me shalow

i also dont like what they did to spyhunter and im upset at sega for droping the ball - does that make me shalow too ?

Have you forsaken Nintendo altogether because you don't like TWW's look?

Have you forsaken Sega altogether for cancelling the Dreamcast?

Have you forsaken the company that made Spyhunter because they disappointed you?

Back