Outrun 2

If you look at the bottom of the page, it says it's running on Chihiro, which is the XBox-based board. So XBox home version almost certainly, anyone have any idea of other versions?

smokin.gif

Man its about time... woooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo I can't wait, but now what system will it be on.... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

So the greatest racing game ever (IMO) finally gets a sequel. Cool. Its good to see that sega is finally learning that the best way to make money is to give people what they want. Maybe if they learned this earlier...a certain white box would still be with us.

"long horse beauty scenery"???

So there's gonna be a beastiality henti part to the game?

Or is Babelfish badly translating "beautiful long-ass scenery?"

I just recently bought an Xbox too. I heard the bundle isn't being sold in a lot of places anymore, but I got one with GT 2002 and JSRF. Best Buy doesn't carry them anymore, I know. Well, back to playing Episode 2! Flowen, stop stepping on me, that really stings...

Originally posted by crystalmethod@Jul 11, 2003 @ 12:04 PM

So the greatest racing game ever (IMO) finally gets a sequel. Cool. Its good to see that sega is finally learning that the best way to make money is to give people what they want. Maybe if they learned this earlier...a certain white box would still be with us.

If Sega did that back in the day, then we'd prolly have 17 sonic the hedgehogs, no Nights, no Burning Rangers, no Knuckles Chaotix, no Jet Grind Radio, No Samba De Amigo... I love Sega for not making hundreds of clones. Now, would you rather have a whole lot of Out runs, sonics, space harriers, or would you rather have more unimaginable creations. I prefer the latter. Clones = cheap ripp-offs (pun!)

Back