Panzer Dragoon Orta

stack99

Established Member
I bought this game, I played, I can't beat it, but I was wondering, if people bought it, and what their feelings were on it.. disappointed, happy, sad, a lil of both..
tongue.gif

Sound off fellow segaxtremers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love it. The second level in particular is amazing
drool.gif

Its difficult as first but gets easier once you learn the attack pattens but its certainly easier then the first game.

The extras you can unlock are pretty good also.

Currently I'm trying to get Zwei for my Saturn as well.

I've always wanted to get Orta. I had Zewi for saturn and loved it. Took a long time before i could beat it. But it was trully an awsome game. If Orta is as good as Zewi or better, than i would really like to pic it up.

yeah orta is nice, zwei is my personal favorite... it took me a while to beat both for the saturn, but I have been stuck on orta for a while, what are the unlockables, I already know about you can unlock the first panzer, anything else good?

Originally posted by stack99@Jul 21, 2003 @ 05:40 PM

what are the unlockables, I already know about you can unlock the first panzer, anything else good?

There are some sub missions you can unlock in the Pandora's box some of which are based on other characters in the game. There some movies and illustrations from all the Panzer Dragoon games and a monster Encyclopedia, which is a bit like the one in Panzer Dragoon Saga.

Also there's the box game which lets you mess around with settings of the game as well as play with different dragons\ships and different characters.

I've only rented it and played it briefly but I generally liked it. Good controls, gameply dynamics, and graphics, and faithful to the series...whats not to like? I'll pick it up for sure once the price lowers a bit.

---Ammut

Originally posted by Ammut@Jul 21, 2003 @ 08:00 PM

I'll pick it up for sure once the price lowers a bit.

HA! :lol: Are you a 'cheep-ass' game buyer like me or somthing...?

I'm still waiting on the DC's Soul Calibur (2nd-hand) to drop from £9.99 to around £5.99 before buying it! :D

Back