PartsPC.com

9100 = 8500lele the slowest of the 8500's... odd the 9000 Pro is faster in somethings, and the 9100 in others... my advice get a BBA 9000pro and oc the thing to 300/300 and it'll shit kick the 9100 with its 250/200 clock :S, remember ram sinks so you can get it up to 300/300 or else it'll only make it to 300/285-90

Originally posted by racketboy@Jun 3, 2003 @ 10:47 AM

is it just me or do they not offer the new Canterwood P4s?

I'm wanna get a 2.4Ghz HT with 800Mhz bus

I wanna get a 3.0GHz HT with FSB200 at quad-data rate and an All-In-Wonder Radeon 9800 Pro 128MB DDR 8X AGP.
biggrin.gif

Yeah, and I want a 4-way Opteron, but that's not gonna happen
biggrin.gif

Seriously though, Newegg is excellent. They are very reliable, and ship fast. Over the years I've completed thousands of dollars worth of transactions with them. Not that I was personally buying everything, but I'd buy and build for friends. Once I bought a case from them, and the manufacturer had changed the internal design without informing them (going from like 5 internal bays to 2). I called them up, they refunded the money and after I shipped it I sent them a fax copy of the shipping receipt and they refunded that too. I mean, they could have basically said "Screw you, that's the case you bought!".

My machine is up and running... and it's wonderful

Those of you wanting a closer look... see the avatar (use it to see a full-sized webcam shot
smile.gif

Back