Passing the Torch

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
As you guys probably have noticed I have not made any updates in a looong time both here and on Tendoweb. I have lost interest in video games in general and am handing the site over to VBT and Dibz.

Thanks for the great ride guys! Don't let the site die!
cheers.gif

Originally posted by IceDigger@Mon, 2006-04-10 @ 09:08 PM

As you guys probably have noticed I have not made any updates in a looong time both here and on Tendoweb.  I have lost interest in video games in general and am handing the site over to VBT and Dibz.

Thanks for the great ride guys!  Don't let the site die! :cheers

[post=145606]Quoted post[/post]​

So you decide to leave the scene :(

Thanks for you did here :cheers

:(

Ice? Leaving?!

NOOO!!!!!

*Insert incredibly long essay about Ice here*

I'm a bit busy today, so I can't write one of my usual essay posts. :p

Sad to see you go bro.

Good luck, and I'll see you outside the boards.

Oh and, again, thanks for the 32X and Mega CD back in 2001. :bow

I always enjoyed your funny avatars. I hope the two new owners will keep SegaXtreme exciting and updated! :wub:

I know that i dont post much anymore, but the site rocks. just wanted to say thanks for all the work you put in over the years.

I'm the opposite, I still loves games.

I'm just too busy with work, school, and World of Warcraft to really get on and post anymore.

I still love coming here and just reading, (not posting, heh)

Good Luck, Ice.

I'm sure we'll still see you around from time to time...

Originally posted by IceDigger@Mon, 2006-04-10 @ 07:08 PM

As you guys probably have noticed I have not made any updates in a looong time both here and on Tendoweb. I have lost interest in video games in general and am handing the site over to VBT and Dibz.

[post=145606]Quoted post[/post]​

Sad that you leave...Now it makes sense to me, I've been asking myself why there is noone who takes care of SX? I'm sure you know that this wasn't good for SX, you left vbt and dibz quite some task to get SX to what it's been.

I do still like video games, I'd wish I could play some more, especially those games of the new generation, but currently I spend way more time coding than playing.

Back