Phantasy Star Online dilema!

on, so i beat phantasy star online v.2 and once i beat the last boss, a portal opened up that said "epilouge" so i went into it. where the hell is the epiloge?!!! all i got was the credits and nothing more! is this supposed to happen? whould i try to beat it again? do i have to beat it on hard mode? also, are the online servers still up? if so, what's the cheapest way to get online? i heard that with version one, it's free. is that true?

Originally posted by mettleramiel@Dec. 07 2002, 2:14 am

on, so i beat phantasy star online v.2 and once i beat the last boss, a portal opened up that said "epilouge" so i went into it. where the hell is the epiloge?!!! all i got was the credits and nothing more! is this supposed to happen? whould i try to beat it again? do i have to beat it on hard mode? also, are the online servers still up? if so, what's the cheapest way to get online? i heard that with version one, it's free. is that true?

1.) Umm yes this is how it always is...

2.) Yes you should keep beating it on different modes

3.) Yes, the online servers are still up and will remain until mid/late 2003, so SEGA.com says.

4.) Cheapest way is to find duns or UNI accounts that everyone uses that are free... Or get a cheap ISP that is supported by the DC.

5.) Sega has opened SEGA.NET free accounts but those are for sports games mostly... PSO will still be charged, but I am not too sure about v1, I think it might be no hunter license required but I bet it still is.

Back