Phantasy Star Universe Illuminas No Yabo

vbt

Staff member
psum.jpg

Sega has announced a new Phantasy Star Universe for PC, PS2 ans XBox360 for the end of the year. It's more or less an extension for PSU.

What... do they think this will fix the huge pile of turd the game was?

Seriosily, I bought the game when it came out and got a 3 month hunters thingy what ever you call it for my birthday. I played 3 days and never went back. I just couldn't get into it.

Same here.. Paid $59 for it, paid for 1 month, and luckily my debit card had expired, because they make you go through a large hassle to unsubscribe to PSU. You can't do it on the xbox, and you can't email them.. I emailed them about 10 times and told them to fuck themselves.

Even after that, they kept my account online for like 4 or 5 more months, and I think they just finally turned it off last month. They can kiss my ass if they think I'm going to pay for those 4-5 months, with less than a week played.

microsoft may be big and bad, but they don't have their shit well organized. I consider this how AOL used to do.. They'd offer a free month, ONLY when you put in a credit card, and then they wouldn't automatically stop the subscription, and there was no way to do it online. So, you had to call some indian or pakistani fuck-knot that couldn't speak a lick of English and go a couple of rounds and hope to get the job done within two or three phone calls, 2 1/2 hours of precious time, and a 1.75L of some cheap over the fucking counter rotgut blended whiskey.

OK, maybe I overexaggerated a bit there, but not by much :/

Kuta said:
Any more info about that pic? Like what is it for?

On Sega's FTP there is nothing more but it's for the 16 years of Sonic according to seganerds.

16 years because Sonic first appeared on a 16 bit console?

It seems an odd anniversary to celebrate.

I liked many aspects of PSU. It just needed more. They added a lot of things over time, but it still was lacking. The single player was decent. I'll check out the expansion when it comes out.

For the record, I liked PSO. So maybe that's why.

Back