Philly Classic!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
March 28 to the 30th at the Fort Washington Expo Center in PA.

What is PhillyClassic?

PhillyClassic is the East Coast Classic Gamer's Event. We celebrate good clean gaming fun on everything from Atari to Xbox.

PC4 will feature:

• coin-op arcade games set on free play

• classic home gaming stations, arcade and console tournaments

• a huge marketplace with everything gamers dream about including home console systems from 1970-2003, games, accessories, memorabilia, and rarities.

We also plan to have our PC4 auction (a tradition!) and plenty of door prizes and giveaways. And keep your eyes peeled for PC4 exclusive game titles to be announced.

Whoever is going please post here. I want to get a group of us SX'ers to go down.

Fort Washington Expo Center is only about 45min away from me so....

I'm going to go down the 29th which is a saturday at probably 10am, hope to see you there.

:cheers

Nice! Very Nice!
smile.gif

Hey Iceman2k. How 'bout paying the plane fare from Germany to Philly
wink.gif

It really pisses me off. The really cool stuff only happens in the states
angry.gif

if I had more vacation time
sad.gif

you like in Alaska don't you, Ice?

you flying all the way to PA just for that?

Originally posted by THL@Mar 26, 2003 @ 06:07 PM

Hey Iceman2k. How 'bout paying the plane fare from Germany to Philly
wink.gif

It really pisses me off. The really cool stuff only happens in the states
angry.gif

That's the first time I've ever heard that (at least in reference to video games).

I'd go, but I have so much shit to do with trying to find a job and complete my senior thesis and all. Video games are somewhat low on the priority list right now
sad.gif

I'd love to go. Never did go to any kind of computer/videogame expo.

I just wish this had been announced a little sooner so I could make plans. I myself don't drive, couldn't afford a flight ticket right now and my wife's and brother's birthdays are both on the 30th. Bleh
smile.gif

i'm super busy this weekend. next year i'm going to plan around this, though. i'm in indiana so it's like an 18-hr drive to philly, BUT I WILL MAKE IT. philadelphia has a great little place in chinatown called Harmony Vegetarian Restaurant. i suggest checking it out whilst you're in town (if you're not the cheesesteak eating type
cool.gif
)

man I so wish I was able to see more places like Philly for vacations.

CA has a decent amount of stuff to do on it's own, but there aren't many other states around it that have interesting stuff to do like the midwest and east coast. (within driving distance)

I can't wait to move back to MI
sad.gif

Back