piercings & tattoos

piercings & tattoos

anybody have any body modification done? or want/plan to get something done? just curious.

i have my nipples pierced (ouch) and i used to have my ears pierced with 16 gague rings, and i had a tygon bar through my bridge (above the nose, between the eyes). i took the bridge piercing out because it scarred and it was migrating (going crooked). the earrings i took out because i want to get them punched sometime soon at like a 4 gague, but i want to go straight to plugs, since i think that rings that big look stupid. plugs are just harder to clean though.

as far as tattoos go, i only have one, a black ink tattoo of calvin from calvin & hobbes on my lower right calf. i'm planning on getting a jane's addiction piece on my midsection (stomach) sometime soon, but i don't really have the cash for that right now, and until the ladies start paying me for hitting on them, it won't happen for a while. i was also contemplating getting an altered beast inspired chest piece. it would be like this big wildebeast looking thing that said "welcome to your doom" in script above or below it. god damn that would be awesome.

OKAY, talk it up.

piercings & tattoos

I've got 3 rings in my left ear - down from 5 a few years ago.

3 of them a mate of mine put in and 2 I did all by myself. Alcohol make for a good anasthetic. :rolleyes: I haven't felt the need for any elsewhere.

As for tattoos, I've always wanted to get one, but have never really found one that I like. Well, that's not quite true, I really like one that a female friend of mine has (a sun symbol) but it might come across a little odd wanting to get one the same.

piercings & tattoos

I wanna get the Pearl Jam "Alive" guy on my upper back, like right below the neck in-between the shouldeblades. I dont know what color though, maybe outlined in black and filled w/ a cool lookin blue? Dunno yet. The alive guy is liek the one in my avatar....I have seen sum nice high rez pics of it and it's sweet.

piercings & tattoos

yo PJ, how old are you again? if you're under 17 or 18 i would recommend waiting a few years to determine whether or not you want to get a band tattoo. granted i'm only 19 but jane's addiction has been my favorite band since i was 12 years old, and there's deep personal attachment there. i'm not trying to call you out or say your idea is stupid, all i'm saying is that if i got a Nirvana tattoo when i was 14 i would have thought it was awesome at the time, but maybe not so awesome a few years later :)

but hey, you never know. some people like to view band tattoos as memories of certian points in their lives.

piercings & tattoos

if you saw the room i'm sitting in right now and i told you that my camera software was SOMEWHERE in it, you'd understand. ;)

soon, soon, i promise.

piercings & tattoos

My tongue is pierced, but no tattoos. I don't have much interest in tattoos b/c I don't like the idea of it being permanent. The bar in my tounge can be removed instantly. :p

I also have one hoop in my ear but I don't think that really counts.

piercings & tattoos

I still have 2 holes in my ear from when I wore earings, though I don't anymore as I'm in sales. However, I have a celtic design tat on my back between my shoulder blades.

piercings & tattoos

Listen to aaron, Pearl Jammz.. Wait a while before you go and get anything like that. All of my mates who got band tattoos when they were younger wish they hadn't now.

As for me, my ear is pierced but I don't wear anything in it anymore.. I've had a tattoo of an atom on my arm a few years. There's no real connotations to an atom, so I doubt I'll ever particularly regret it.. I think the more meaningless the tattoo, the less risk in the long run ;).

piercings & tattoos

I want to get a tattoo of a butt, with a tattoo of a butt on that butt, and have it put on my butt.

piercings & tattoos

Ya, it'll be awhile. a good year or 2 atleast. I am now 18 and they have been my fave band since 4th grade....that's like 10yrs old or sumthin. Jeremy was the first song I heard and I have been hooked ever sense. One of the reasons I am doing the Alive symbol (if I do it) is that there will be no lettering or stupid stuff liek that. If anything else it'll look cool. Still dunno if I want it though, still in the decision-making process. it'll definatly be a good 2 or more yrs.

and if rabbit sees no need for em, then he sees no need. I know tons of ppl who see no need for videgames as well, to each their own I guess.

Back