Pirate vcd/music/game ect ect system!

Cecilia Chen

Ban Hammered
Hey guys,

Here is something interesting. Its a Chinese StudyPlay unit! In case you don't know what it is (Of course you don't know what it is), its a sleek looking box which will play Mega Drive Games (CD-ROMS), Video Disks (Movies), Music CDs, as well as comes with learning software! Of course that’s probably useless to you since its designed to teach Chinese how to speak English
smile.gif

www.geocities.com/cecilia_chen0110/Studyplay.jpg

Human Rights? Yeah, we've got them in Australia.

As long as you're not a refugee.

Sorry, silly me, an illegal immigrant.

LOL.

I suppose if you were in charge and you had 1/3 the worlds population in your country, you'd also rather dictate than ask each and every person "What should we do now?" on every single topic.
smile.gif
If you did, you'd be like in 24/h non stop voting and protests from the people who didn't like the last choice you made.
smile.gif

I suppose, you can't please everyone, and with 1/3 the worlds population, you'd be in total chaos unless someone lays down the law LOL
smile.gif

But of course then again you get neat stuff like the above. But if you guys don't want to know about these things, I'l be good
smile.gif

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@April 27 2002,15:37

I suppose if you were in charge and you had 1/3 the worlds population in your country, you'd also rather dictate than ask each and every person "What should we do now?" on every single topic.

I know the US and other western democracies love a good vote, but nowhere I can think of has that degree of political participation.

Anyway, since when does human rights = voting?

Beats the hell out of me
smile.gif
I don't agree or disagree with anything. I just wanted to show that some people honestly have it more "rough" than others, so there is a lot of things to consider which many may overlook.

Originally posted by Cecilia Chen@April 27 2002,01:49

Beats the hell out of me
smile.gif
I don't agree or disagree with anything. I just wanted to show that some people honestly have it more "rough" than others, so there is a lot of things to consider which many may overlook.

I'm just messin with ya CC
smile.gif
Keep postin your stuff, it's cool to see. I mean, we have to have child labor somewhere!
wink.gif

Find me one of those bookbags
sad.gif

Skank --> I have to be honest, I don't know if they still have them around. I'v looked and I don't think any places in Toronto would have it ether.

Maybe the saturn right now is popular with North Amaricans, but for Asians, pirating Saturn games and anything saturn is pretty old now. I'v had a modded saturn since the start, and in contrast some of the people here are just starting to get into it! Im supprised retailers still carry mod boards at all! I suppose if people were early, you could find loads and loads of things, but since its pretty old news, most places are making way for new stuff.

Back