Play with me fools!

im surprised for such a large and well know sega site, that there arent more PSO players around... regardless, if your on around 8am-2pm feel free to AIM me and ask to play, as long as you arent a cheater...

Yeah, there aren't many posts in this section. I'm 99.9% sure this is my first post in here. Anyways, I'm gonna go pick up a copy soon, so see you soon.

Originally posted by SegaSaturnDDR@Jun 17, 2003 @ 11:02 PM

im surprised for such a large and well know sega site, that there arent more PSO players around... regardless, if your on around 8am-2pm feel free to AIM me and ask to play, as long as you arent a cheater...

What System? I have the xbox version, i don't play it as much anymore but i don't mind starting again. And i hate cheaters. I think Duping weapons is stupid. My game has crashed 3 times due to cheaters already. I lost everything that wasn't equiped or in the bank.

I think SSDDR is talking about the DC version, I'm not completely sure, but he refrences Sega in his post.

I've never cheated at any online games. IMHO, cheating decreases the value of the game, it can make others unhappy, and if you cheat, it's like saying "I don't care about you, kiss my ass, I suck because I cheat."

Id play with you but my character got corrupt and i lost my card list
sad.gif
after my second character corruption i havent been playing online as much.

Cool, i gotta get my router working again though so i can hook up multiple things, if not i gotta kick everyone of my ftp to play. Once i get it working, i'll pm you.

I got corrupted too. twice, pretty **** there. lost a new character at lvl 99 a week after my first corruption. look for me on altair 3-5, thats where i like to be. and im a RAmar now.

DC v2 was supposed to work with GC, but since v2 was fucked w/ hackers, they pulled the plug on that. and since xbox uses completely seperate servers from GC, DC, and PC, that wont work ( also microsoft maintains their PSO servers, whereas the rest are ST's responsiblity)

yea since Microsoft is so controlling on their internet gaming.. 'Xbox LIVE!'

SegaSaturnDDR speaks the truth
wink.gif

It would have been chaos if they would have let GC be on the same DC psov2 servers.
ph34r.gif
:devil

ddr, I am currently playing on xbox live, if you have that version I would be more than happy to run a game with you online, let me know. thanks.

Originally posted by Sonikusan@Jul 30, 2003 @ 04:59 PM

I play pc, but its only one ship, three blocks.

My name is Scythe, you'll find me there, and i don't cheat!

you play the PC network trial too???

kool see you there sometime! :D

Back