Playing Saturn games from cdr

I have many saturn ISO however i am not aware how i can go about playing them.I have a sega saturn console but i do not think it can read cdr's.How can i play cdr burned games on my saturn or is there an emulator that plays it straight from the cdr or ISO?

Also what program should i use to burn ISO's onto a cd?And what settings/config should it be on?Sorry if i sound like a noob to this, but i am:)

(Edited by opooh at 10:24 am on Dec. 14, 2001)

*sigh*

You need a modboard installed in your saturn or be able to do the 'swap trick' to get CDRs to run. you might even need to change the ISO's country code.

There are a couple of saturn emulators, but both require very fast machines and run relatively poorly.

As for CD burning, read up and get back to us.

(Edited by mal at 11:30 pm on Dec. 14, 2001)

I...see the...future...

There are....flames...many, many flames....

Also...there is an...angry face...an...#######(?)...who booms the words...."READ THE MISC. SECTION"

So many flames...

;)

First you pick a search engine.

In this case Yahoo!.

Type in 'Sega Saturn mod board' and click search.

You'll probably get this result.

Then, using your brain, choose the most appropriate search results. Probably this one or this one.

Keeping up so far?

If these results don't help, try further research. Maybe another search engine. Maybe you could search these boards.

That took five minutes.

Can you try on your own, or do you need another spoonful?

my sega saturns power and reset buttons are not complete circles, they are more like ovals turned sideways.Is this model one or two?

Back