Playing Time

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR
S

snume

I just got through a session of about 14 hours of Albert Odyssey and was wondering how long is the longest anyone has spent continuously playing a single game.

I had to stop twice for quick bites, but left the game running.

So mine doesn't really fit, but it still got me wondering.

SegaSaturnDDR

Website
Visit site
one weekend a month or two ago, i played MGS2 striaght through, then played pikmin straight through, so that was like 40 hours or something

Fabrizo

Website
Visit site
Urg! I HATE the icy lake level in Mr. Bones! I tried for months to beat that level and never could. I ended up putting in the all levels cheat and continued playing till I beat the game, starting with the level after the icy lake.

Djidjo

Website
djidjobanjo.free.fr
Well, I have to say I was glad to beat it and never played it again...
But other levels, even if they're not so hard, are more annoying than this one : the vortex, the diving tunnel and the hall of pane are not so hard but have a bad gameplay so they're more annoying to play than the icy lake. But Mr Bones is still THE game.

Gear

Website
Visit site
I played XCOM-UFO Defense for 22 hours straight, then slept I don't remember how much, and then played 10 hours daily until I finished the game with the ufopaedia (researches) complete.