PlayStation 2

Cloud121

Established Member
Yo, does anyone know where I can get a list of all the PS2 Greatest Hits games?

Also, anyone know where I can buy a PS2 for say... $150 or POSSIBLY less (yeah right)? I want one at my mom's (my dad's a bitch and won't let me bring mine down, and I'm the only one who uses it!)

Why don't you get a different console for when you're at your Mum's (Mom's
smile.gif
) house? Variety is the spice of life (and it probably won't cost you as much).

Ah, I remember going to my Dad's in the olden days, renting out those new-fangled Megadrive games for the weekend. Divorce was probably the best thing that ever happened to me as far as childhood gaming went
biggrin.gif

I still remember when I went to Burger King with my Dad and he'd got me Sonic 2 on the day of release.. Such moments maketh a childhood
smile.gif

Originally posted by Myname@Dec. 05 2002, 7:02 pm

smile.gif

Ah, I remember going to my Dad's in the olden days, renting out those new-fangled Megadrive games for the weekend. Divorce was probably the best thing that ever happened to me as far as childhood gaming went
biggrin.gif

I still remember when I went to Burger King with my Dad and he'd got me Sonic 2 on the day of release.. Such moments maketh a childhood
smile.gif

Ahh here here to that man.. I totally know what your saying... I remember christmas morning opening up that big present to find the Sega Genesis second newer model packaged with Sonic 2... Ahhh I was so happy I didn't stop until my mom physically grabbed me away from the tv at 10 at night... Lol

Originally posted by Myname@Dec. 05 2002, 7:02 pm

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

smile.gif

Well... I got my DC,N64, PSX (Modded), Saturn, MD/MCD/32x all here and connected to the same TV! Not to worry, I plan on saving up ALL my money (gonna take me a few months) and I'm buying me a PS2!
smile.gif

Back