Playstation 5

nice, i'll probably still be playing ps2 on the 2nd to last functional genesis in the world, and nadius, you probably will be too

i'll probably also be bitching about the fact that funcoland stopped carrying used dreamcast games to make space availible for the ps5 stuff

in CT the funcolands already trying to get rid of DC they have games in a small cardboad box (like they are garbage or something) -- or in a small tiny corner where you have to pull out each game to see what it is (bastards ) same with genesis stuff - the nintendo crap is kept nice the sega stuff gets treated like garbage

yea they have saturn stuff but my friend and it baought out all the good stuff well except for northern CT we didnt travel that far

whats left of saturn suff is golf bowling mostly dont reember some of the other stuff

You know the pic of the "PS5"? Well it's a real time air Fx unit - I own one. Do you think I'll be able to upgrade it to a PS5 or will I have to buy one sepretaly?
smile.gif

Originally posted by googlefest1@Dec. 23 2002, 8:13 pm

whats left of saturn suff is golf bowling mostly dont reember some of the other stuff

Golf bowling? Is that one of these new fangled extreme sports the kids seem to like?

When I show my kids the kind of games I used to play when I was a kid, they will laugh at me. "You used POOLLYGOONS, hahaha!!"

Back