Playstationmodchip.com

Quote: from Fabrizo on 4:31 pm on Oct. 29, 2001

Sounds like your dad is one of those guys who says if the don't make games for the system anymore, it must not be any good, eh?

exactly

and the modchip ends of the sires are the easier of the two to solder

the one going to the leg of the cd drive chip is much worse, if you think you will have a problem with the wires on the modchip then forget doing it yourself, as they are they easy ones

you can buy a boot disc at levelsix.com or easybuy200.com its called psx-change. they also have version 2 that has a gameshark type code system.

i bought one and it is perfect. it works on all playststions. i have the little ps1 and it works!!

ive bought items from both places and they are quick.

playstationmodchip.com or also known by their other address: gocybershop.ca is a legit business.

I remember a while ago reading up on their storefront location. Interestingly enough, their storefront is about a 15-20 minute drive from where I live. So just for the heck of it today I went down there. Small store, but good setup, good people working there, and what appears to be a good quality 21-pin modboard which I picked up for $34.49 CAD(taxes included obviously).

Anyways, whenever I get the time, i'll install it. Just figured i'd let you guys know.

Cyber Warrior X

it included:

-one modboard

-one blue and one red wire soldered on to modboard

-a small amount of extra solder for the actual installation.

It's the same price as the website. Just I had to pay the applicable Ontario taxes(7% GST / 8% PST).

Cyber Warrior X

The one they sold me was in a plastic bag. Probably since I just came to their storefront. I imagine the ones ordered over the internet are sent in the proper packaging, etc. Before you ask any more questions you may want to just go to their site, get their email address, and ask them directly.

Cyber Warrior X

Yeah, it's just off the corner of University and King. They have a small sign which is a little hard to see. Just go to their website for their full address.

Cyber Warrior X

Back