playthegames.com opinion

has ne1 delt with playthegams.com

are they relaiable -- is it safe to send them a system to mod or to pay 300$ and hope a moded system comes to you

ive sent them some emails and never got any responses

I've heard nothing but bad about them.

Rip off for the most part.

They're just hoping to get business from people who haven't heard their bad rep.

Originally posted by googlefest1@Aug. 05 2002, 1:59 pm

do you know anywhere else that sells moded systems for the same price

Not really that's what makes it such a dillemma.

You're best bet is trying to find someone that will do it for you or is looking to part with theirs on a msg board.

You can try asking around here or another place is

http://www.cdrom-guide.com/forums in the BST Hardware section. Some people might sell them for a decent price.

looks like ill have to install it my self i was trying to get away from risking a screwed up system -- psx and saturn no prob but these new mods which have around 30 wires thats a risk and time consuming

i gues finding that web page was too good to be true

Originally posted by googlefest1@Aug. 05 2002, 3:27 pm

looks like ill have to install it my self i was trying to get away from risking a screwed up system -- psx and saturn no prob but these new mods which have around 30 wires thats a risk and time consuming

i gues finding that web page was too good to be true

I'm in the same boat as you -- I would love to have one, but a scared to death to hurt by "baby"
smile.gif

well i have no idea what system you want modded but if it's a ps2 or xbox both qualitymods.com and precisionmods.com get my thumbs up. playthegames is NOTORIOUS for charging you for out of stock items and not even telling you. i know from experience.

yup playthegames, never responds to emails or phone calls for anything, I dont know HOW people do business with them?

Back