Please help me find the name of a game

There's a game that I saw in a brazilian gaming magazine back in 1997 or so that had a review of a game that was forbidden here for its violent content. I don't remember the name of the game, just that it had a big skull in the cover. I also think that the game's view was kind of isometric, but I'm not sure of that.

If anyone could give me any clue on what's the name of that game, you'd be helping to ease a 6 years old doubt :D

Are you sure it was a Megadrive game ? On MD it could be one of the two Splatterhouse

607592_full.jpg

607590_full.jpg

Thanks for your help, but it's none of them. The cover is like the one of the Skeleton Crew, but the skull doesn't have that futuristic eye, and it has kind of a medieval touch to it.

If I remember correctly, the game had something to do with you being the Death, but I'm not sure about it.

Hmm, though I have yet to see the box art for it, nor is it isometric, is it possible the game is Duke Nukem 3D (released in Brazil by Tec Toy). I believe it was banned shortly after release along with Doom, Mortal Kombat, Requiem, Blood, and Postal after some guy did a shooting based off one of the games.

It's certainly not Duke Nukem. Does anyone know where I can download a zip file with all the cover for Genesis games? I guess I'll have to look one by one

OK guys, I've done some searching and I found what's probably the game I'm looking for:

The Immortal

It's has an isometric view, and the fact that it has a lot of gore supports the fact that it was banned here. The cover is not the one I remember, but I don't think that means much, since they could have changed it to release it here.

Thanks everybody who helped

Back