Please, help the fucking retard ....

how, does a person put a gif in his sig file? i do not know how, i can do some html but it says it's not enabled. please drop a tard a trick.

you have to put in the URL of the file for example, here's my picture for my signature:

cloudm.jpg

you type in
it's quite easy. you just gotta learn how to do it (I was in your shoes once)

you have to put in the URL of the file for example, here's my picture for my signature:

cloudm.jpg

you type in
it's quite easy. you just gotta learn how to do it (I was in your situation once)

um ok, that kinda messed things up, besides, Arakon just answered your question (we answered at the same time, I wonder how many times that's happened before?)

Quote: from Arakon on 7:23 pm on Dec. 5, 2001

like this for example:

<font color=#00FF00>[</font><font color=#00FF00>img]</font>http://arakon.hn.org/metalslug3loop.gif<font color=#00FF00>[</font><font color=#00FF00>/img]</font>
Good answer. ;)

Smart ass leet speak thats what that is... anus thinks he's cool when we all know hes just really sad and been on too many chat sites talking to girls he'll never get to in person. ;) :cool: :)

Talkin of sigs mines not too bad... bit on the slow side for all you HPBs but I can get it on my 56k well so why can't you.... yes Im talking to you, Mr Modem Boy.

hehe lol

my l33t sp34k makes j00 all j34l0u5

lol

sorry... couldnt resist it

btw commanda, i know i'll never meet YOU in person ;)

j/k

(Edited by Shaneus at 10:47 am on Dec. 7, 2001)

For anyone that didn't understand the L33t talk of Shaneus, here is a translation:

Original Quote: altho my 5ig I5 l33t, it5 d035nt 0wnz0r j00rs , c0z urz i5 k-r4d

Translation: Although my signature is Leet, its doesn't owns yours, because, yours is (?)K-r4d

Another original quote: my l33t sp34k makes j00 all j34l0u5

Translation: My Leet speak makes you all Jealous.

Hope that helps all non-L33t talkers. Im still not quite sure what K-r4d means though.

(Edited by Fabrizo at 9:03 pm on Dec. 6, 2001)

k-rad means rad

the k was added in days of yore (MANY years ago, when amiga demoz were cool), heres the meaning from the Hackers dictionary:

k- /pref./

Extremely. Not commonly used among hackers, but quite common among crackers and warez d00dz in compounds such as `k-kool' /K'kool'/, `k-rad' /K'rad'/, and `k-awesome' /K'aw`sm/. Also used to intensify negatives; thus, `k-evil', `k-lame', `k-screwed', and `k-annoying'. Overuse of this prefix, or use in more formal or technical contexts, is considered an indicator of lamer status.

so there ya go

at the risk of sounding K'kool you wont meet me because I'm too good for you hehehe.

what is so great about leet anyway... its crap...its like french only french is worse. I hate french and I really hate leet. English is definately the language for me (not auystralian... I mean proper english) :D

Well then again latin is a cool language. it make you feel as if you are better than everyone else and it sounds cool. plus it has a use , how about that (said with heavily sarcastic overtones)

Quote: from Commanda on 3:59 pm on Dec. 7, 2001

English is definately the language for me (not auystralian... I mean proper english) :D

Och aye! I'm glad to know you speak proper English. ;)

Commanda: the opinion that l3375p34k is crap is actually quite common. I generally assume that people using it are actually trying to lend an air of non-seriousness to their statements (something I see on a semi-regular basis), unless they're particularly thick-headed in their use of it :).

Back