PLEASE HELP With Soundtrack Finding/Extraction

Hello all:

Does anyone know where I might find (or possibly even purchase) the soundtrack to that old Dreamcast RPG, Evolution? Actually, all I would need is one song, called 'Door.' It was played at the end of the game. I imagine that finding it would be simpler if I could read Japanese, which is the language the song is written in, but since I do not, the search has been rather unsuccesfull (I've been looking for this song since 1/00, sporadically). PLEASE HELP! I'd appreciate any information you can offer. Thanks a lot.

You could try this (I would):

1. Search on filesharing networks (such as WinMX or DC++) for mp3 files with the keywords "evolution" and "door" (maybe add dreamcast if you get too many results or get swamped by songs from the Doors).
wink.gif

2. Find and download a rip of the actual game. Chances are, the music is right there in CD audio format and all you have to do it extract it from the image (no need to burn the game to a CD first).

Originally posted by Taelon@Jan. 14 2003, 9:44 am

2. Find and download a rip of the actual game. Chances are, the music is right there in CD audio format and all you have to do it extract it from the image (no need to burn the game to a CD first).

Not that we'll help you out with this on any of these forums...

I'm sure the forum description states:

If you even mention copied games here you will be banned!

Tsk, tsk, tsk Taelon.
tongue.gif

Back