Pocket Gear for the 15th years of Sonic

vbt

Staff member
It includes mainly Sonic games and cost 60€

Was it released on countris other than France I didn't find any info about it elsewhere

Sega%20Pocket%20Gear.jpg

I want to get one so that my six year old daughter has a better understanding of where video games have come from. She has a Nintendo DS and I think it would be good for her to try some video game history. :thumbs-up:

I want it for the Sonic CD portableness!!!!!!

Although, I only see it in the add... but no proof of it actually being on it.

Which reminds me, just got me a GP2X! Should be in my mailbox tomorrow... CAN'T WAIT!

Originally posted by lordofduct@Tue, 2006-07-25 @ 02:40 AM

I want it for the Sonic CD portableness!!!!!!

Although, I only see it in the add... but no proof of it actually being on it.

Yeah, the advertisement is kind of misleading. The text says '8 bits' and all the other game screenshots are GG titles.

It likely doesn't have one, but man do I wish this thing had a cartridge port. Getting a redesigned GG with a TFT screen (and TV output!) would be worth it. Nice to see it's actually licensed by Sega, so the quality might be better than a Game Axe or those other clone systems.

Besides, they could include the built-in games anyway and add the cartridge port too... it's probably like 10 cents more per unit to include one. 😀

Originally posted by cgfm2@Tue, 2006-07-25 @ 07:48 PM

Besides, they could include the built-in games anyway and add the cartridge port too... it's probably like 10 cents more per unit to include one. 😀

[post=147221]Quoted post[/post]​

Sure I would buy one if there was the cartidge port, I could use mu good old games and mybe buy new one. It's really missing also on Megadrive arcade legends.

Back