duck tales (whole thing)

batam gotham knights season 1 and 2

Ironman seasons 1 and 2

zelda 1-12

X-men the animated series seasons 1 through 5

teen titans seasons 1 and 2

clone wars seasons 1 and 2

Sonic (Saturday morning version)

super mario world (most of the episodes)

pacman (most of the episodes)

talespin (I think I hae them all)

Captain N season 1

a bunch of aeon flux episodes

power rangers through season 4

Got all that off suprnova before it went away.

I'd love to have most of those you listed too though =P

Heres a few more I loved, that no one has mentioned:

Gumie Bears
Tiny Toons
Animaniacs
Hulk Hogan Rock & Wrestling
GI Joe
Transforers
Superfriends
Dragons Lair
Dungeons & Dragons
Pole Position
Shirt Tales
Mr T

Isn't funny how many games were made into cartoons?

Here's some more:

Super Mario Bros. Super Show

Super Mario bros. 3

King Arthur and the Nights of Justice

Double Dragon

Biker Mice from Mars

Street Sharks

Denver the Last Dinosaur

Ghostbusters

Captain Planet

DVD sets from 80's and 90's cartoons are coming along pretty quickly.

DiC just made a new deal to put out some more sets, starting with a Heathcliff & the Cadillac Cats boxset, followed shortly by Inspector Gadget, Sabrina the Animated Series, and collector's editions of The Legend of Zelda and The Super Mario Bros. Super Show.

Warner Brothers has been doing pretty good, releasing the Paul Dini / Bruce Timm Batman and Superman series as boxsets. I still haven't heard about any Batman Beyond boxset though. (I imagine they'll get to that once they finish up with the other Batman boxsets.) They're also putting out a boxset of Thundercats (season 1 part 1) very soon!!! They've been putting out single disc DVD's of all sorts of shows including A Pup Named Scooby Doo and their current shows like Justice League, Teen Titans, The Batman, etc.

He-Man's coming, starting with a two disc "best-of" set, followed by complete season boxsets some months later. The group that got those rights is also putting out the Fat Albert cartoons, and has the rights to She-Ra, Casper the Friendly Ghost, Felix the Cat, and Ghostbusters (don't know if it is the one based on the movie or the one with the monkey).

Count Duckula will be out soon, along with Danger Mouse!!!

Jem's out on DVD. Transformers and GI Joe have been released.

Go-Bots... Now there's a sticky one. Neither Tonka nor Hanna-Barbara own the characters anymore. Hasbro sued them for "copying" the Transformers and either won the suit or bought the characters as a settlement (I've seen it reported both ways), hence why the line of Playschool Transformers are called Go-Bots, and why so many of the old Go-Bots character names became Transformers Minicons. I haven't been able to find any information on what will ever happen to the old Go-Bots cartoons. Hopefuly something will be worked out eventualy.

I played the arcade game Caddilacs and Dinosaurs in Poland, it cost me 100 zloty for 1,5 hour of play.

100 zloty is around $ 2.20

:lol:

I saw Biker Mice but I don't remember it. There were 3 mice and a lady but I don't remember who they were fighting or what they were doing. Oh well....

Bucky O'Hare ruled though. Cause it was a giant rabbit piloting a spaceship. His gunner looked like daffy duck with multiple arms.

OMG, I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!! None of you mentioned "Garfield & Friends"! That was an awesome cartoon! I have Volumes 1-4 on DVD and am eagerly awaiting the fifth and final volume! BTW, God bless the guys who mentioned "Ghostbusters", "Super Mario Bros. Super Show", and "Zelda". I loved those too...

these were all my faves:
carebears
shirt tales
get along gang
she-ra
rainbow bright
strawberry shortcake
gummie bears
pirates of dark water
Supermario bros super show
captain N
captain planet
jem
hello kitty
snorks
smurfs

not animated but, i loved these shows too:
ghostwriter
reading rainbow
shining time station
salute your shorts
punky brewster
small wonder
mr. rogers neighborhood
silver spoons
growing pains
family ties

by the way, i bought the zelda show for my kid, she loves it, but i think its freakin terrible. i never watched it when i was a kid. know i remember why. although i still dont know why i watched carebears, cuz i bought that for my kids too and it sucks also.

Back