Post a Picture of Yourself

I will.

I'm playing some VF right now to help calm me down.

:)

I'm surprised I'm winning, due to my not be able to think straight...

Heh... Thanks racket. You always seem to be the one that always cheers people up when they're down.

I appreciate it.

:)

Now that's get this back on-topic!

mal, you're up!

:thumbs-up:

I haven't got any pics on my PC at the moment.

I'll see what I can do over the weekend. :)

It might take another year before I put a picture of myself up, but I'll get to it eventually. Also it's not fair to mal to follow up a picture of me--his will get lost in the sea of drooling emoticon replies.

Originally posted by mal@Aug 26, 2004 @ 06:03 PM

Rolf sometimes you can be such a whiney little shit.

When was the last time that you actually read through the whole thread? Hmm?

If it had of been any time recently you would have notice all the posts with pictures of little white boxes with red crosses in them. Yes, there were about 6 pages of dead images.

The other 2 pages were largely made up of you getting your knickers in a twist about something Gallstaff may or may not have done that pissed you off.

Grow the fuck up.

I love your bluntness :). Is all of Aussi like this? If so, I am gunna move there. :cheers

Anyways, back on topic. I took a few pics of me yesterday at about 4am, haha. Some were funny but they all ended up pretty lack-luster so I deleted em. I need new pics, I just rarely have access to a digicam, therefore they are few and far in between (the ones I posted were from like back in nov.)

Mal, I think you really should get us a pic......you're one of the few regulars I don't know what they look like. Would be nice to add a face to the posts.

Yeah, yeah, I'm going to do something about a pic.

What I'd like to see is what Akuma really looks like.

Originally posted by Des-ROW+Aug 27, 2004 @ 12:46 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Des-ROW @ Aug 27, 2004 @ 12:46 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-mal@Aug 27, 2004 @ 06:08 AM

Yeah, yeah, I'm going to do something about a pic.

What I'd like to see is what Akuma really looks like.

I know I know ^o^[/b][/quote]

What a coincidence! So do I! :D

Yeah, I'm like, hot.

Attachments

• Picture_22.jpg
    Picture_22.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 78
  • Picture_22.jpg
    Picture_22.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 85
You look quite a bit like Cris Love, the backup quarterback at Iowa State.

:lol:

Let's see...

Attachments

• 1109.jpeg
    1109.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 126
  • 1109.jpeg
    1109.jpeg
    3 KB · Views: 118
Back