Post Some Pictures Of Your House!

well, actually we weren't sure... she got pregnant about the time we broke up... but she had another boyfriend. We figured out though its not mine, the baby looks italian... the boyfriend is italian and im german. Highly doubt its mine. I say sorry in my signature for different reasons though.

Cool. At first I thought it was actually denise from the cosby show. Well i'm glad to hear it's not yours.

Damn did this get off topic quick

dylan doesnt like dylan... are you upset that i call you weird and bask in the gloory of having the same name... do you think im razzing you... i like you dude, i really do, your cool.

Yeah, I know you like me.

It's just that, this crap happens in every topic I create, and it's getting VERY annoying...

My new house!

Attachments

• po.jpg
    po.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 74
  • po.jpg
    po.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 72
Your such a pessimist... we got three houses on here already, and not everyone has the free time to just whip out a digi or shit for some take pics and scan them and shit.

Originally posted by lordofduct@Jul 15, 2004 @ 10:00 PM

...whip out a digi...

Or has one, or really wants to have pictures of the interior of their house plastered all over the internet. 😉

May I reccomend the canon power shot? It is relativley inexpensive and is a great camera. I use one :thumbs-up:

Can't lose with canon

Originally posted by Gallstaff@Jul 16, 2004 @ 10:51 AM

May I reccomend the canon power shot? It is relativley inexpensive and is a great camera. I use one :thumbs-up:

Can't lose with canon

I'll be sure to check that out.

Back