• Rise from your gwave!

POST YOUR PICS!

Discussion in 'General' started by Gallstaff, Feb 22, 2002.

1. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

Hi ppl, i thought it would be interesting to post pictures of urselves. That way all the members could get a better idea of who we are interacting with etc. Not just some alias name, but a real person ya know? I'll up mine as soon as i get my digi. cam hooked up which will probably be early tomorrow morning.

2. JCTango

JCTango New Member

i remember someone had a thread asking the same thing once... nobody put their pic up but Shameus (sp?) i think...

3. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

twasn't me cause i only joined this month. Look peeps i'm not a friggen stalker lol .... or am i... no i'm just kiddin, i'm not, but it would be cool to see the whole sega xtreme community. Ok fine i'll post mine but i where do i click to open the file from my computer. Man there should be a browse button...

4. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

oh i see... i guess i gotta up it to someplace on the net....

(Edited by Gallstaff at 1:35 am on Feb. 23, 2002)

(Edited by Gallstaff at 1:36 am on Feb. 23, 2002)

5. JCTango

JCTango New Member

6. mal

mal Member

It was Shaneus. I think that thread disappeared in a forum glitch.

7. Curtis

Curtis Member

What ever happened to Shaneus? Maybe he got swallowed up by a forum glitch too?

8. mal

mal Member

Nah, he just spends all his time over at ZGeek. :(

9. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

I"m 14, i just look younger cause the camera is positioned on the top of the computer which is on top of stand so it's showing down at me.

10. MasterAkumaMatata

MasterAkumaMatata Staff Member

Hey kiddo, finished your homework yet? :)

11. ShinJedah

ShinJedah New Member

I mean 14 is young...very young...wow!Hard to think that someone plays Old Sega consoles in that age...most of the people in that age would say:"Hey diz iz shit maaan,diz haznt got any kewl graphikz...." Wow.....that got me impressed...

12. JCTango

JCTango New Member

i agree man. Usually kids these days have ADD or something...lol... Glad to see kids are still lapping up the good Sega stuff

13. Supergrom

Supergrom Member

im 16, and i play a LOT more old school games than new ones. In fact, i mostly use my dreamcast for emulation. Im just kinda mad that i wasnt old enough to appreciate any of the good old games, and get original copies =( now half of them are rare and expensive (and still beyond my budget)

14. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

I aprecheate the finer things in life. I grew up with sonic and mario, those #### litte sprites gave me a warm tingly feeling inside. I got my first nintedno when i was 3! and got a genesis as soon as they took off in 1992. I always liked the old systems more than the new ones... #### i'm probably the youngest one on this board! I'm da shitz.... #### yes

15. Captian Crazy

Captian Crazy New Member

Holy Crap ! I'm 14 tho and I'm the same way as you :) But lately i've been getting my mates hooked on older games (I letting one of my friends borrowing my copys of Lunar 1 and 2)

16. Gallstaff

Gallstaff Member

hey i have a good idea... POST YOUR FREAKIN' PICS!

17. jim993

jim993 New Member

I would post a pic just the majority of people on this board are guys and i don't see the point in a bunch of guys looking at my pic.

18. Ratamahatta

Ratamahatta Member

I'm 21 and grew up with basically the atari, intellivision and sms.