Post Your Saturn Mod Chip Finds

I don´t think they sell to particulars for that price, if they to particulars that is.

Originally posted by Xinga

You can negotiate the price with us from now! It's one new function of XINGA.COM online shopping system specially design for the wholesaler. You can fill in your target price in the order form when you can reach our minimum order quantity(MOQ)! The system price just for refer only in that situation.

Lan Kwei seems to be dead since many months ago. They promised me to email me as soon as they got the Modboards back on stock. :sarcasm:

Xinga offers discounts only on HUGE quantities. The prices stated are only for a minimum 50 pieces order. And don't get me started with the mammoth shipping fees- they use only private parcels (AND with private parcel services they usually do ask for import fees), being FEDEX the cheapest at $50... No EMS option... :blink:

jandaman is dry by now but promises a re-stock soon (already added my email at the looong waiting list) :huh:

So... anyone has something *happy* to add?

OK

I'm about to order V2 Mod Chip from this seller.

V2 Mod Chip

It will be tested on my White Saturn as well as round button JVC V-Saturn.

If it goes well I will try it on my collection of grey oval button Saturn as they are all different revisions.

I already have Jandaman mod chip so it will be interesting which one is more compatible...

cheers

Originally posted by dj898@May 7, 2004 @ 11:06 AM

OK

I'm about to order V2 Mod Chip from this seller.

V2 Mod Chip

If you don't want to have to deal with an international transaction, I've got a spare that I could sell you. It's still sealed and it's from that supplier.

Say, $25 plus postage?

Sadly yes. :(

I haven't had a good chance to fully troubleshoot it yet, but I hope to soon.

Anyone know of a good modchip retailer in Australia (melbourne)?

if so, please tell me about them.

I do have some but (as with most mods) it depends what type of Saturn you have.

I'm in Melbourne too. :thumbs-up:

Hey im in the Uk and was just wondering if the UK site with V2 mods on was safe to order from has any1 ordered and recived the goods? cos im thinking of ordering from there.

Thanx

Lid

Back