Post your Video Game/MM setup!

IceDigger

Founder
Staff member
This thread is for you guys to post pictures of your video game and multimedia setups! From what I have heard from other posts you guys have some really nice setups so show em off here!

My digital camera is fuct so i'll describe it to you:

My xbox, ps2, and 3do are in my basement all lined up in a neat little space on the floor. My basement is finished with carpet, painted walls cable etc but it is very cold so spiders are always downthere. Hence, no matter how much i use my consoles, they're always covered in spider webs.

Um yeah and i got a ddr soft pad taped to a piece of lucite taped to the ground. That's it.

once i get a new battery i'll take a few pics.
biggrin.gif

Why they hell do companies use strange batteries like a small little 3v. when they could just use 2 AA/AAA that everyone has laying around the house?
angry.gif

I'll just describe mine. 27" TV (I think anyway, maybe an inch or so smaller). With Saturn next to it on top of a HUGE trunk.

In front of the trunk, I have, what looks like, an old dresser drawer with it's open side facing out. On top of it from (left to right) Dreamcast, PSX, N64. Underneath the DC/PSX is MD/MCD/32x setup. Underneath the N64 is an empty space (where my SFC used to be, until my dad made me bring it back). All are connected via RFU Adapter (DC and 32x use A/V Cables). With two Surge Protectors (completely filled up as well!).

NFL2K1 inside my DC, Die Hard Arcade in my Saturn, Sega Classics 5 in 1 in my Mega CD, John Madden Football in the MegaDrive/32x, Super Mario 64 in my N64, and lastly, Final Fantasy VII in the PSX.

OCbaud, that looks like the same tv I have, Toshiba 27a41

Sweet little tv with s-video and component i/o with a ton of ins and outs.

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Dec. 04 2002, 11:21 pm

OCbaud, that looks like the same tv I have, Toshiba 27a41

Sweet little tv with s-video and component i/o with a ton of ins and outs.

nope, i dont have anything but composite on that thing:(

2 inputs, and 1 output only

You have to love the candles in that previous pic.. Makes video games kind of spooky!

Anyone know of a good free webhost? I can put a pic up then.. ???

WOW!!! That's great!!

hehe, It reminds me those Where Is Wally books!!

Can you count how many consoles in there??

humm, where are the saturn games??

That guy should have the saturn on the X-Box place!!!

Edit: I've seen the saturn games hehe, don't bother to answer. They are lying on the floor on the right side of the tv.., that btw is a great one...

Dude what's that lunchbox thing he's got stacked on his fire place? It looks like a yellow lunchbox...

And Quadriflex, why that's me on your monitor!
biggrin.gif
I feel so special!

Back