:p

Attachments

• snap_12.jpg
    snap_12.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 82
  • snap_12.jpg
    snap_12.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 82
Nothing amazin': I took this picture in Peru in 2003. This was my fav place. Machu Picchu

Attachments

• my_desktop.JPG
    my_desktop.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 94
  • my_desktop.JPG
    my_desktop.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 94
Here's my current desktop:

Attachments

• snapshot1.png
    snapshot1.png
    433.1 KB · Views: 90
  • snapshot1.png
    snapshot1.png
    433.1 KB · Views: 93
ya i'm god like that

i'd have posted the slide show that's basically my wallpaper but they're all of different waterfalls that i took pics of.

Mines ALLLL red, yey, just red... it will be different after this weekend though, i just need to get my hands on adobe photoshop 7, got a new mobo and dont have the install disk no more.

i love this picture. Its so beautiful. I hope i dont in trouble for showing this....but its whats on my computer.

Attachments

• wallpaper.JPG
    wallpaper.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 88
  • wallpaper.JPG
    wallpaper.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 90
i know that photographer... grrrrr, i forget the name, but ive seen the work before cause i looked him up after discovering his work in seriousily a penthouse. the shit was BEAUTIFUL, not arrousing horny beauty, no just beautiful, did not belong in a penthouse. so i had to hunt the photographer down. Now ive forgotten most bout em', mainly cause that penthouse was stolen along with all my other mags. i dont care about the rest of em' i just want that one mag back.... just BEAUTIFUL.

hrmmm, my desktop right now is all black with
symbol2.bmp
that in the middle of it. YEY.

at work though its something from a really cool website.

theglassishalffull.gif

its called "The glass is half full" by a guy named Sam Brown, he runs www.explodingdog.com, i gotta give the props to this really unique artist.

Ive found the picture when i was doing this online quizthingy to find out which of the 7 Deadly sins i am.....It turned out to be Lust. I dont know who tthe photographer is though. Id like to find out to see his other work.

ANd dylan#2. You seen the picture before bc i emailed it to you.

Originally posted by trecheroustara@Sep 17, 2004 @ 03:59 PM

Ive found the picture when i was doing this online quizthingy to find out which of the 7 Deadly sins i am.....It turned out to be Lust. I dont know who tthe photographer is though. Id like to find out to see his other work.

ANd dylan#2. You seen the picture before bc i emailed it to you.

Hey!

He's Dylan #2!

I'm the one and only original Dylan!

:lol:

Maybe not in your life, but in mine and on SX, I am!

I just photochopped up this background. I like this one because it scares the hell out of ya when returning from a blank screen saver.

I cant post mine, cause its lude.... but uhhh, i think it rocks... its this sick ass photo of a naked chick holding a developed roll of negatives vertically across her body so that it covers her you know what.... i like artsy fartsy pron.

its 11:11 Runik, thats like creepy kind of stuff

Originally posted by lordofduct@Sep 25, 2004 @ 12:16 PM

I don't see why this should be creepy ... it happens everyday :rolleyes:

Holy crap, do you get that too? I seem to notice 11:11 on the clock wayyy more than any other single minute. Happens all the time. My girlfriend has noticed this as well...weird..

Here is mine. Sorry if its too messy for you.

Attachments

• wallpaper.JPG
    wallpaper.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 83
  • wallpaper.JPG
    wallpaper.JPG
    129.5 KB · Views: 91
Originally posted by it290@Sep 26, 2004 @ 01:42 AM

Holy crap, do you get that too? I seem to notice 11:11 on the clock wayyy more than any other single minute. Happens all the time. My girlfriend has noticed this as well...weird..

A few years back I always seemed to notice when it was 12:34. :blink:

Back