Post your Wallpaper No. 2!

I too used to notice 11:11. It was in elementary school, everyday I'd stare at my watch and look at it turn 11:11:11 (hours-minutes-seconds)

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sep 25, 2004 @ 11:36 PM

I too used to notice 11:11. It was in elementary school, everyday I'd stare at my watch and look at it turn 11:11:11 (hours-minutes-seconds)

Wow, you must have been one of the cool kids. With their Ninja Turtles and GI Joe watches, no doubt.

Originally posted by Alexvrb@Sep 26, 2004 @ 12:17 AM

Wow, you must have been one of the cool kids. With their Ninja Turtles and GI Joe watches, no doubt.

I had a kick ass POG collection too.

I found stuff like that to keep myself from falling asleep at school. Staring at watches being one of them. We used to have calculators where you pressed a button and it would say Z=1. Press it again and it would say Z=2, and so on. We'd have races to see who could press that button the fastest. I belive I got up to 5000 one time. I also counted dots in the ceiling. My physics class last year had over 900,000! Anyway, I only have one more year of school now, so I don't even bother with that stuff.

I seem to have gotten another thread off topic, so someone start posting more wallpaper. Not Rolf though.

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sep 26, 2004 @ 12:33 AM

I seem to have gotten another thread off topic, so someone start posting more wallpaper. Not Rolf though.

Just for that, I might!

:lol: :p

I had a cool wallpaper, but now I can't remember which it was....

Mine:

wp01_1024.jpg

Although I occasionally change it to art of the other monsters appearing in Godzilla: Final Wars. I'm really looking forward to the next Godzilla movie. :wub:

Originally posted by IceMan2k@Sep 7, 2004 @ 01:52 AM

Clint Eastwood owns.

harry2.jpg
I know what you're thinking, punk.

You're thinkin', 'Did he fire six shots or only five?'

Now, to tell you the truth, I forgot myself in all this excitement.

But, being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun

in the world and will blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself a question:

'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?

:agree

Originally posted by mountaindud@Sep 26, 2004 @ 05:33 AM

I had a kick ass POG collection too.

I found stuff like that to keep myself from falling asleep at school. Staring at watches being one of them. We used to have calculators where you pressed a button and it would say Z=1. Press it again and it would say Z=2, and so on. We'd have races to see who could press that button the fastest. I belive I got up to 5000 one time. I also counted dots in the ceiling. My physics class last year had over 900,000! Anyway, I only have one more year of school now, so I don't even bother with that stuff.

[post=119736]Quoted post[/post]​

I see you've "deftly avoided" my sarcasm altogether. :looney

Here's my BKG. A familiar face right? You have to agree she is quite cute... And I really love this game. Easily one of the best rpgs ever!

Attachments

• currentbkg.png
    currentbkg.png
    690.7 KB · Views: 139
  • currentbkg.png
    currentbkg.png
    690.7 KB · Views: 139
Originally posted by IceMan2k@Sep 27, 2004 @ 07:28 PM

Hmmm, nice. I like how the upgraded board puts up pictures. Saves on bandwidth.

[post=119849]Quoted post[/post]​

There's also a feature in the AdminCP to go through all the old attachments and make thumbnails for them, but I've had some problems with it. It may be too demanding on the server to do in http.

Originally posted by mal@Sep 27, 2004 @ 07:57 PM

It should make the board more 56k friendly. :)

[post=119854]Quoted post[/post]​

What are you saying? I thought we were supposed to be trying to destroy 56k's feasibility???

[attachmentid=742]

Attachments

• dibzdesktop.jpg
    dibzdesktop.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 127
  • dibzdesktop.jpg
    dibzdesktop.jpg
    360.8 KB · Views: 135
Back