Pray for me

GO TO ADMIN PANEL > ADD-ONS AND INSTALL VERTIFORO SIDEBAR TO SEE FORUMS AND SIDEBAR

Cynnamin

Website
www.mindspring.com
I'm getting some surgery done today {Wednesday} and I would like for everyone to say a little prayer for me that there are no complications related to it....

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. :D

I've already been told not to worry and I'll be fine, etc etc. I don't want to hear any more of that b/c most of those who have said that don't know about my health problems.... so just hope all goes well for me and HOPEFULLY I can check back Friday.

Nelsonpby

Website
Visit site
Cynnamin you taking out all 4?

I took out all 4 two years ago. There's no pain at all. The only thing that bothered me was when I woke up with.....umm.....lets just say a messy mouth. :)

Good luck :)

SkankinMonkey

Website
Visit site
Quote: from Cynnamin on 11:32 am on Feb. 6, 2002

I'm getting some surgery done today {Wednesday} and I would like for everyone to say a little prayer for me that there are no complications related to it....

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. :D

I've already been told not to worry and I'll be fine, etc etc. I don't want to hear any more of that b/c most of those who have said that don't know about my health problems.... so just hope all goes well for me and HOPEFULLY I can check back Friday.

*prays cynni's mouth gets better soon because...*

^_^ When you get online, take the pain killers they give you, and IM me, I'm wanting to see if you react to the pain killers + computer like I did.

Zziggy00

Website
Visit site
I got mine all taken out over the past summer, i remember sitting in the chair and then walking to the car nothing in between.... after that the gas made me do a few things includeing calling the drugstore cleark Hot about 5 times and getting the urge to draw pictures as soon as i got home.....not to mention cracking up with laughter at random.....

Fun Stuff